Chapter 25

Louis's P.O.V.

Niall approaches my car and I roll down the window.

"What's up?" I ask.

"We need to talk, Louis." He states.

"Okay, say what you have to say."

"You need to stay away from Emma. We all know that you like her. You're getting married Louis. It's time to snap back into reality."

"Who are you to judge me? I can do what I want with my life. What could you do for Emma that I couldn't?"

"I could get into her pants. Just imagine her, letting me be her first. That's all I want, really." He smirks.

"You don't really love her, do you? You are going to hurt her and I'm not going to stand by and watch it happen. Your goal is to take her virginity! That's fucking sick!" I expected more from this guy. He acted like a knight in shining armor and now I see the truth. He's a player who sleeps around.

"That's all you want to, Louis! You think I don't see that? Once you got Sophie to take off all her clothes for you, you just want more."

"I love Emma. I am waiting for her to be ready and not make her do anything that she will regret. I'm going to tell her about you."

"If you do that, I'll tell Sophie about you two." This guy is asking for it. All he wants is to have sex with Emma and then leave her. Before I can stop myself, I open the car door and punch him in the face. He falls over and his nose starts to bleed. I get into my car and drive back to Emma's house. I forgot to get her breakfast, so I'll just make something there. I need to tell her. If I do though, Niall will tell Sophie

about me and Emma.

I walk into the house and open the door to Emma weeping on the floor. I get down on my knees to look at her face. What the hell happened?

"Em, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"All you want is to get into my pants?" She stares into my eyes. They are watering and swollen. She must have been crying for a long time.

"Emma, that's not true! Who told you that?"

"Sophie came here and told me. I just got off the phone with Niall. He said you came to his house and told him to back off and you punched him in the face." She cries. Sophie was here? That girl is hormonal and crazy. Niall called and lied to her.

"Niall lied to you. That isn't what happened. And why was Sophie here?"

"She tore me to shreds. I don't even know who to believe anymore. I've been told by two people today that you are just using me. I thought that I meant something to you!"

"You do! You mean more then anything to me!"

"Go home." She says under her breath.

"What?"

"Go home. Go to your fiancé and your almost born child! I can't take the drama anymore!"

"Emma, isn't home! You are!"

"Go, Louis. I need to think."

"I will not! I need you now, more then ever!" I do.

"Can't you realize how hard it is for me to do this? We can't do this anymore! Don't you see how wrong this is!"

"This isn't wrong! We are right!" I take a step closer to her.

"I can't do this." She cries.

"Let me clear your head! I can make everything better!" I plead her. I need her.

"No you can't! You can't erase reality!" I am speechless. Sophie really did tear her to shreds.

"I need time." She looks into my eyes.

"I have no where to go, Emma!"

"Fine, stay! I'll leave!" She says and storms out of the house.