Chapter 9

Emma's P.O.V.

My heart is aching and I'm sobbing. I don't cry. But Louis hurt me and he was drunk. Louis doesn't drink. I shouldn't have told him. It just slipped out. I wonder if he left. Hopefully,he did and will stay away from me. I finally find a sidewalk and my feet hurt. I don't know how long I have been walking for. I look at my phone and the clock says 2:34am. I've been walking for 4 hours. I wish I knew where I was, but I don't. Things couldn't be worse. It starts to rain. I stand corrected. I'm so cold and tired. Maybe I can find a bench to sleep on.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a girl in a blue dress with blonde hair and who is drop dead gorgeous?" I've been looking for Emma for hours. I hope she is okay. My knuckles are busted from punching Louis so much. I could kill him. He hurts Emma and he thinks that he can just get away with it. Not on my watch.

"I saw one pass here about 15 minutes ago." The man on the side of the street asks. I can tell that he is homeless. I thank him and hand him some money. I run down the streets looking for her and I am in look when I find her asleep on a bench. She wakes up at the site of me. She looks so cold. I wrap her up in my jacket.

"Niall. I'm so glad you found me." She cries into my shoulder and wraps her arms around me. The rain is coming down hard.

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm here." I say into her wet hair as I stroke it. I lift her head up to look at her. Her eye make up is running and she looks as sad as one of those puppies in the commercials.

"I look terrible." She sobs.

"No, you are beautiful." I say. She looks into my eyes. I press my lips to her's and they are a little salty from her tears. Our lips are like a pattern and this better then I ever could imagine. She doesn't break our kiss. After a few minutes, we stop and she hugs me again. I walk her back to my house and by then it's like 5am. I just have her spend the night, in separate beds of course. I lay on the coach with her for awhile and she ends up falling asleep in my arms. I admire her as she sleeps. I love the way her lips slightly part and how she is in my arms. I plant a kiss on her head as I doze off to sleep.

Louis's P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning and I am completely hung over. I have a major headache and have trouble waking up. I must have had at least 15 beers at the pub I found last night. I hope that Emma is okay. I shouldn't have even gone to that party last night. I really don't know what I was thinking. Emma will never talk to me again. Could you blame her? She will never talk to me again. I decide I'll call Sophie and see if she is feeling any better. She doesn't answer and I through my phone against wall and it shatters. I am such a screw up and Emma had to suffer for my mistakes.