Chapter 33

Emma's P.O.V.

School on Monday seems like the longest day of my life. I go to my locker and start to gather my books. I let Louis do this to me. I let him make me feel like we could be together, but who was I kidding? We will never be able to be together.

"Hey, Emma." Harry closes my locker.

"I wasn't finished in there." I laugh.

"Sorry." He smiles and waits for me to open it back up.

"So anyway, I want to ask you something...."

"And that would be?" I ask.

"So Liam, Zayn, and I are going to a party on Friday. Do you want to come?" He runs the back of his neck.

"I don't know..." I really don't. I have been to a party since Niall and then HE showed up and almost killed someone. You know what, it's time I stop moping about HIM and live a little.

"Sure, I'll go." I smile and he smiles back.

"Cool. You ready to walk to class?" I nod and we head to our next class. I take my usual seat next to Harry, Zayn,and Liam.

"So you're coming then?" Liam asks.

"Yep."

"I'm going to have to try to control myself then." He snickers and puts his feet in his desk. Harry punches him and Liam apologizes. Zayn rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Hey, are you okay if my girlfriend comes?" Zayn asks, only loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, totally." I smile. I'd love to meet his girlfriend. Zayn is really nice, so I can only imagine what she would be like.

"Okay class, take out your books." Our teacher says when she walks into the room. I have a good feeling about Friday.

Louis's P.O.V.

I sit at Sophie's house in misery. I knew that missing Emma would hit me, but I didn't expect it to be this hard. It seems like I was sitting in a ledge and without her, I've fallen. I haven't eaten in awhile so I make a grilled cheese. This makes me think of when I made them for Emma, when we had kissed multiple times and I held her and... The smoke alarm goes off. I burnt my smack!

"Damn it!" I put the burnt grilled cheese on a plate. I don't know why, but when I think about Emma I just zone out. I can't live without her. I'm in love with her. There I said it. But, I am doing this for her. She needs to move on. I can't make her wait around for something that will never come.