Chapter 12

Emma's P.O.V.

My heart sinks. I should've known. I hug my mother tight as she continues to cry.

"They think that he must have been taken prisoner and they didn't know about it. He mustn't have done what they wanted him to, so they killed him. An innocent man who had done no wrong in his life. A great man who was so caring and a wonderful son. A man who wouldn't hurt a fly unless he had to. He's gone Emma. He's gone." My mother cries even garde and breaks our hug. She kisses me on the forehead.

"We only have you, Emma." She tries to stop crying. I finish eating and excuse myself from the table. I go into my room as fast as possible. I fall on my knees and tears fill my eyes. Here I am, the girl who never cried and I've cried more in these past three days then in my entire life.

Louis's P.O.V.

Emma isn't at school. This isn't like her. She's only missed one day in her life and that is when she had a parasite. This is all my fault. If I wasn't such an ass, she would be here. She would be walking to class with me and talk to me like we used to. I go to find this Niall guy and ask for some answers. I find him at his locker grabbing his books. I slam it shut and he turns to face me.

"Where's Emma?" I half ask half demand for an answer.

"Not here. It isn't your concern. Leave me and my girlfriend alone."Girlfriend? They're dating? Of course they are.

"I'm just concerned okay? She is like my sister and I apologize for Friday. That totally wasn't cool of me."

"You're much nicer when you're sober." He laughs. I give him a small laugh and walk away. She isn't here because of me. I walk out of school and get into my car. Sophie can find another ride home. I'm driving to Emma's.

Emma's P.O.V.

I stare out my window. I've managed to stop crying, but my eyes are definitely swollen. I start to wimped once more and stop when my door creaks open.

"I said to leave me alone, Mother." She walks behind me and grabs my shoulder. I turn around and it's not my mother. It's Louis.

"I don't want you here. Go away." I say and break our stare.

"Emma, just because we had a falling out on Friday doesn't mean that you shouldn't come to school..."

"That's not why I wasn't there!" I yell. He is stupid to think that I would miss school, because of him. I start to cry again.

"Ken is dead."

"Emma, he's just M.I.A., we've been over this. That doesn't mean that he's..."

"They found his body." I look into his eyes.

"Emma, I didn't know. I'm so sorry..."

"Why would you? I don't tell you everything."

"Well you should. We are still best friends, whether you like it or not." I'm speechless.

"I'm sorry Emma, okay? I'm sorry for being a jerk and hurting you. And I'm sorry for not noticing you." He pulls me into a hug.

"You loved me?"

"Yes. But I have a boyfriend now and I love..." He kisses me. I kiss him back and we start to make out. I'm cheating on Niall. He would never do that to me and I'm doing it to him. But I like what Louis and I are doing. I take off his polo and expose his abs and biceps. We continue to kiss for 15 minutes or so.

"You have a girlfriend, Louis. I have a boyfriend."

"I was planning on breaking up with her on Friday. Now I have a good reason to." He lifts my chin and kisses me on the lips.

"You have to break up with Niall, too."

"I know. I will after you break up with Sophie." I kiss him again. It's like all my dreams have become a reality. I can't believe that this is happening. Louis wants to be with me, not with her.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I ask. He nods and we begin to make out once more.

On The Outside ( A Louis Tomlinson fan fiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें