Chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V

I decide on a cute blue dress that comes just above my knees. My curled hair and make up look actually good.
I get a text from Niall.

*Be there soon :)*

I turn away from the mirror and head to the front door. I feed Bella dinner and wait for Niall. His blue pick-up truck pulls into my driveway and I put in my coat. Tonight is going to be great.
I yell goodbye to my dad. I never really talk to him anymore since my older brother was reported M.I.A. in Iraq. He misses him and still believes that he will come home. It has been 4 years. I maybe be a "child" to him, but I know that he isn't coming home in my gut. A knock on the door makes my upsetting thoughts go away.

"Woah, Em. You look... beautiful" Niall says and smiles. I can feel my cheeks blushing when I thank him. We go into his car and drive to his house. The car ride was only 15 minutes from my house. As we pull into his driveway, I admire his house. It's a four-story beautiful house. My house has only one floor. Niall takes my hand and we walk into his house. He inside looks even more expensive then the outside. A beautiful crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling in the front hall. Niall must notice that I am in awe and he squeezes my hand.

"Guests should be coming any minute. I'm really glad that you came, Em." He smiles.

"Same here." I return a smile and his eyes glisten. He lets go of my hand and sets the food out on the table. As guests pour in through the front door, he stays by my side. It feels nice to actually have a boy pay attention to me

Louis's P.O.V.

I pull into the driveway of some guy's house. This party is going to be lame. I wish Sophie was here with me, but she got the flu yesterday. I would just sit in the car and make out with her. I get out of my black Ferrari and make my way to the front door. When I enter the front of the house, I am greeted by Zayn and Liam. Liam has a cigarette in his mouth and Zayn as a bottle of who knows what in his hand.

"Sup Lou? Where's the lady?" Liam asks blowing smoke in my face. I cough and he laughs.

"What's it to you?" I ask and he shrugs. Zayn takes a drink of whatever is in his hand.

"If you two girls are done here, Liam let's go outside." Zayn says. His breath smells like alcohol and I'm positive that he is drunk. They head outside as I walk around to see who is here. All of Sophie's friends made an appearance and even some juniors. My jaw almost drops to the floor when I see Emma sitting with the owner of the house, at least I think. I can to this party to get away from my problems with Emma. That guy is holding her hand and she is laughing. I remember when she would laugh at my jokes.

"Niall!" I hear her laughing and he laughs too. I already hate Niall and I don't even know him. I watch him excuse himself as he heads to grab another water. This guy has top price champaign and he drinks water? Weirdo. Sure, I don't drink but I don't announce that I don't.

I take him leaving as a chance to tell him to leave Emma the hell alone. I am so pissed at her she is so over reacting and why does she even care. My anger is taking control of me and it's uncontrollable. I grab a beer and chug it. The burning in my throat hurts, but I don't care. I chug two more. I look out the window and can see my faint reflection. My eyes are blood shot and my common sense goes away as I chug another drink and make my way to knock some sense into this Niall guy.