Chapter 31

Emma's P.O.V.

Louis's arms are wrapped around me when I wake up. My stomach is feeling a lot better. I haven't thrown up in a few hours, so that must be a good sign. My phone buzzes in my sweatshirt pocket and I pull it out. I have 14 messages from Niall and 7 missed calls from him. I told him that I didn't want to be in a relationship anymore, because I would end up cheating on him again. I mean, look at where I am now. For no good reason, I decide to read some of the messages.

*Emma I want you to come back to me*

*Emma I made a mistakes please.*

*Emma please I love you.*

*Text me back.*

*Please.*

I set my phone down and take a deep breath. He wants to get into my pants that badly? I pick my phone back up to check the time. It's about 5 in the afternoon. Louis and I have been napping for 4 hours. Louis shifts in his sleep and startles me, but I lean into his shoulder. I could stay like this forever. After about 15 minutes, Louis's eyes flutter open. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses me on the forehead.

"Have a nice nap?" He asks in a raspy voice. A smile appears across his face.

"Yes, I did. I can already tell that you did." I laugh and snuggle into his shoulder. He squeezes me tighter.

"I wish that I could hold you forever." Louis says into my hair. I look him in the eye and kiss him. I love kissing him. I love him in general.

"How about another movie and then I can try to make us some dinner?" I suggest.

"Okay." He smiles and pops in Just Go With It.

Louis's P.O.V.

Emma and I watch the movie in silence. I want going to dare talk to her. I know how much that she loves this movie. When the credits appear on the screen, she looks at me and kisses me.

"Thanks." She says.

"For what?"

"Everything." Emma smiles and hugs me.

"Well, I better start making dinner." She says and heads to the kitchen. I have to say, I was looking at her when she walked away. How her yoga pants complement her body and the way her bun flops when she walks.

"Louis?" My father calls.

"Yes?"

"Someone is here to see you."

"Okay." Who? I go to the front door to see a girl with a swollen belly staring me down. Great. Sophie.

"I'll give you two some time alone." My father says, realizing the awkwardness between us.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to find you. So his is where you have been hiding?"

"I haven't been hiding, I've just been getting away."

"Louis, you need to come home."

"This is home, here. With Emma."

"You are sick. I am caring around your god damn baby in my stomach for another 2 months and this is how you repay me?"

"Repay you? That's sick." I snap back.

"Look, Louis. I know why you are here. It's to get Emma to spread her legs for you."

"That is not true and I don't appreciate you telling her that bullshit either. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Your fiancé!" Sophie yells.

"Look, why don't you come home with me and I can make all your Emma thoughts go away." She offers into my ear.

"No."

"C'mon you know that you want to."

"I said no."

"Fine, then why don't I go tell Emma some more lies to fill her head with."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." She challenges.

"Fine, I'll go with you, but only for a short drive."

"Whatever you say, pretty boy." Sophie smirks and drags me into her car.

(Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote! Let me know what you of Niall's plan and what you think Emma should do. Thanks again!)