Chapter 47

Emma's P.O.V.

"So, I don't know what to do." I say to Cam. I'm spending the night at her house. It's been a few weeks since that night with Louis. It's finally spring break, so Cam and I decided to have a sleepover. I told her everything. I can't keep hiding what I have done my senior year. She just states at me with a blank expression.

"Well, thanks. That was helpful." I say sarcastically.

"I just don't know what to say. Can you blame me?"

"No. Sorry, I just am really confused."

"Well, are you and Harry ever going to see each other again after high school?"

"I don't think so. He got excepted to PITT so..."

"Then is there really a future for you two?"

"I guess not. But Louis has hurt me and I..."

"Look, Emma. From what you've been telling me, it sounds like you are in love with Louis and always have been. You just need to hold your ground and not give into him."

"You're right."

"I always am." She laughs. I laugh along with her.

"How do I let Harry down easy though?"

"Just say that you think it is best if you guys stay friends. Harry will find someone else. He always does."

"Okay. Then, I guess I'll call him tomorrow."

"So it's Lemma, then?" She giggles at our couple name.

"I guess so." I smile. She claps her hands together. I do, too. This is what I have always wanted. Everything is starting to fall into place.

...

Once I leave Cam's house in the morning, I dial Harry's number. I wait for him to pick up his phone.

"Hello?" He says in a deep morning voice.

"Hi, Harry."

"Emma? Hi, what's up?" He speaks strangely quiet.

"I need to talk to you... I've made my decision about our relationship and I.."

"Harry, who is that?" I hear a girl's voice in the background.

"No one, babe calm down." He must think that I can't hear him.

"Babe?" I ask.

"No, Emma. It's not what it sounds like."

"I think that it is exactly what it sounds like. Goodbye, Harold." I hang up the phone. Another girl was over his house. And he called her babe? What was I thinking? He is such a player. I am a little hurt, but I need to get over it. I dial Louis's number.

"Hey?"

"Hey, can you come over my house? Like, nowish?" I ask.

"Yeah, definitely. Be right over." He hangs up the phone.

(Hope that that was okay. The book is almost over. I'm trying to decide whether or not to right a sequel. I am going to write a new book though after this one is finished, possibly along with the sequel to this one. Don't forget to vote!)