Chapter 49

Emma's P.O.V.

Spring break has sadly come to an end. I had the best time with Louis. We went on dates, we hung out, we kissed a lot and I mean a lot. I wish that I could kiss him all the time. I want to be with him every moment of my life. I love him.

I walk up to my locker and grab my books. Before I can shut it, hands cover my eyes. I laugh and hold the hands of the culprit. I pull them off of my face to discover Louis.

"Hey, beautiful." He says planting a light kiss on my lips.

"Hey." I grab his hand. Our fingers interlock and we walk to lunch. The beautiful garden still hasn't lost it's touch, just as gorgeous as ever. We sit on a bench. This is how I had always dreamed that it would be. Louis and I. My dreams are becoming a reality.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis cups my face with his hand.

"You." I smile and kiss his hand.

"Oh, what about me?"

"Are you always this nosey?"

"Only when I want an answer." He smiles. I take his hands into mine.

"You are crazy."

"Crazy for you." He says and runs his fingers through me hair.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you, too." He replies. We both eat our lunch and talk about how much we hate Mr.Peabody. I love our conversations. Louis is the funniest person that I have ever met. Once we finish eating, Louis grabs my hand and leads me to our only class that we have together.

"So have you been thinking about colleges yet?"

"Yeah, I've applied for a few places."

"Like?"

"NYU and Duquesne. I don't think I'll get in. I'll probably have to go to community college or something."

"No you won't. You're really smart Louis. When are you going to realize that?"

"When I stop acting stupid." He says just as the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Okay, class. Open up your books to page 265."

...

Louis's P.O.V.

"Dude, you have to tell Emma that you got excepted to NYU." Zayn tells me. Zayn and I decided to go out to dinner together.

"I will. I just found out after school and I just didn't call her."

"Okay, well you should. I'm glad that you two are finally together. No offense, but I never really liked Sophie."

"Yeah, I don't like her very much either."

"I can't believe she did that to you."

"I know." I told him everything. Zayn is like my best friend.

"Well, how are you and Perrie?"

"Not so good. She seems so distant lately and I try to comfort her but she pushes me away. I don't think we will last much longer."

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that." I sympathetically say.

"Don't be. I'll find someone else. I hope." He mutters the last words.

"You will." I encourage him.

"You know what? Cheers." I lift up my coke. Zayn laughs and does the same.

"To new love." We clink our glasses together.

(Only one more chapter left. Thanks for all the support throughout this book. And it is official there will be a sequel! Don't forget to vote and thanks again!)