Chapter 48

Louis's P.O.V.

As I drive to Emma's, I pick up some cream-filled donuts. I know that they are her favorite. I really hope that she is willing to give me a second chance. I can't live without her. I love her. I pull into the driveway of the house and grab the donut bag. I'm nervous. I want her to love me just as much as I love her. I really don't know if she will be able to after the way I treated her. I knock on the door. I'm tempted to run back to my car and ditch, but I know that I can't. Emma opens the door and lets me in. Seeing her again lights a fire in me somehow. I take a seat on the coach and she plops down beside me.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi."

"So why'd you invite me over?"

"I made up my mind."

"About what?"

"Don't play stupid." She says. I chuckle.

"So?" I ask desperate for an answer.

"You."

"Me what?"

"I chose you, Louis. I want to be with you." Her cheeks blush and she smiles.

"Really?" I can't help but smile and take her hands in mine.

"Really." She laughs.

"Emma... I don't know what to say."

"Then, don't speak." She presses her lips to mine. The fire burns brighter then ever between us. I wrap my arms around her and she does the same to me. Our lips are like a perfect pattern. My tongue slides over hers. I climb on top of her and continue to kiss her. She doesn't push me off of her. She seems to like this just as much as I do. She pulls at my hair and a moan escapes my mouth. She does it once more and I repeat the same action. Emma makes our kiss stronger and I do the same. Our tongues continue to collide and I hear crumpling behind me. I almost sat on the bag of donuts.

"What are those?" Emma asks.

"Cream-filled donuts."

"My favorite! Oh, Louis, you shouldn't have!" She exclaims and I hand the bag to her. As soon as the bag is in her hands, she grabs a donut and bites into it. Emma is so cute when she eats.

"You have a little something." I say gesturing to some cream on the corner of Emma's mouth.

"Oh, I'll get that just..."

"No, allow me." I lean in and lick the cream off of her mouth. A smile spreads across her face. She decides to make this a game and puts cream on my mouth. She licks it off and giggles. I laugh back. I grab her by the waist and put her on my lap. I stare into her beautiful blue eyes. She stares back. Our lips press together once more. Kissing her isn't like kissing anyone else. Sparks fly every time I kiss her.

"I'm glad you chose me." I say breathlessly.

"Me too." She is also out of breath.

Emma's P.O.V.

I am completely out of breath. I notice that Louis is too, so at least I'm not the only one.

"Here, I uh... got you this. It's pretty stupid so..." He fumbles with a box in his hand. I take it from him and open it. It's a diamond heart necklace, the most gorgeous necklace that I have ever seen.

"Louis, you shouldn't have." I feel my cheeks redden.

"Here, let me help." He takes the necklace from my hand. I turn away from him and move my hair to the side. He puts my necklace on for me and then plants a kiss on my neck. I turn back around to face him.

"I love you." Louis whispers, his lips only an inch from mine.

"I love you, too." I smile.

(Cheesy but whatever only 2 chapters left! Don't forget to vote! The second book will be out after I finish this one. Let me know what you think of the story. But, no mean words please. Thanks again!)