Chapter 41

Emma's P.O.V.

I'm wondering where Harry is. He usually meets me at my locker and we walk to lunch. Since HIM and Sophie left, we have been sitting in the garden. It has always been my dream. Well, my dream has changed a bit. Harry sits with me instead of... well you know who.

"Hey, what's up?" Cam walks up to my locker.

"Hey. Nothing waiting for Harry."

"You mind if I sit with you guys? Liam has lunch detention." She frowns.

"Again?" I ask. She nods. We both laugh. It seems as if he always has lunch detention. I see Harry turn around the corner and run to my locker. It's so cute the way his curly hair flops when he runs.

"Sorry I'm late. Mrs.Keaner wouldn't shut up about the skeletal system." He wraps his arms around me and I blush. I'm not used to public affection.

"It's fine. Are you both ready to go to lunch?"

"Yeah. Zayn days that he will meet us there."

"Okay sounds good." I smile. I finally have a circle of friends. This is a good change. We make our way to the garden and sit on the benches. I shiver from the cold air.

"Are you cold? Here have my jacket." Harry offers me his black jacket. I accept and smile. I put it on my body and it smells like him. I breathe in his scent and smile once again. This is what a 'boyfriend' is supposed to do. But, I'm just not used to it.

"Thanks." I look into his green eyes. He puts his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to go on a date tonight?" He whispers into my ear.

"I would love to." I whisper back. Harry is the sweetest. I turn to see that Zayn and Cam are both looking at us. I feel bad that Perrie doesn't go to our school and Liam is always in lunch detention. They both giggle at our public display of affection. I playfully roll my eyes at them. Could I ask for better friends?

For once in my life, I feel like I'm wanted. When I was a little girl, I never felt wanted by anyone. My mother was never home and my dad just praised my brother. I was just another person to my family. Not even Louis made me feel wanted. All my life I wanted to be with him and he never noticed. He dated a few girls here and there and to him I was just one of the guys. But now, things are different and I want them to stay that way.

(Hey guys! How has everyone been? I am glad to inform you that there will be a sequel! Don't forget to vote! Probably doing a double update! Thanks again!)