Chapter 40

Emma's P.O.V.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I wish that my senior year was a dream. I wish that Sophie wasn't pregnant and that Louis was my best friend who didn't get drunk and didn't smoke. But it isn't a dream, it's reality. I feel tears form in my eyes but I push them back. I need to stop. I need to stop wishing on something that will never happen. I get out of bed and start to get dressed for school.

...

Once I get to school, I am surprised to see someone walking down the hall. Cam approaches me and gives me a big hug.

"Hi, Cam! What are you doing here?" I eagerly ask.

"Hi, Emma! Oh, nothing. I just transferred here to finish my senior year, that's all." She smirks.

"Oh my god that's awesome!" I hug her once more. It feels good to actually have a friend that is a girl that goes to my school.

"I know! So I heard that Harry drove you home... spill the beans." Cam looks at me with wide eyes.

"It was nothing. We just talked and then he drove me home and then we kissed and..."

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up! You guys kissed?!"

"Yeah."

"Omg!!" She claps her hands. She is so happy.

"So is he a good kisser?"

"Yeah, hell yeah." I smile. He was a good, very good kisser. Cam's smile widens at my response. We walk to our first class which is one of the many classes that we have together. Things are finally starting to go my way. For once in my life.

Louis's P.O.V.

I hope you're happy. Emma's words go through my brain over and over. How could she think that I was happy? I feel like I've been put through hell lately and she thinks I'm happy? I wanted to tell her that I'm doing this for her, but I couldn't.

And what the hell was up with that Harry guy? He acts like he knows what's going on with my life... well he doesn't. No one knows how I feel and no one ever will. Why would Emma tell him about the wedding? That's not his or her business.

"Lou? Are you awake yet?" Sophie walks into the bedroom and sits next to me on the bed.

"Yeah. what time is it?"

"1:00 in the afternoon. Guess what? I went to the doctor today. He said I am only 2 months away." Sophie puts her hand in my mine and smiles.

"That's great. Only two months till we get to meet him or her."

"That's the other thing I need to tell you, the doctor knows the gender."

"And...."

"It's a Boy!" She yells in excitement.

"Oh my god! A boy!" I hug her and then put my hands on her stomach. My son is in there. My son.

"I know isn't it great!" She says. I nod. After a few minutes of celebrating, we sit back down on the bed.

"I'm going to be going out to dinner tonight with a friend, if that's okay."

"Yeah it's fine." I smile. I don't care if she is going out tonight. I have the satisfaction of knowing that seeing my son is only 2 months away.