Chapter 35

Emma's P.O.V.

Once I get home, I start to get ready for the party. I wasn't given a specific time, so I might as well get ready now. I look at myself in the mirror. I need to straighten my hair again and redo my makeup. I start with my hair, which only takes about 20 minutes. I start with my eye makeup and then do my lips. It's already been an hour and I decide to text Harry.

*What time does the party start?* I await his reply.

*I'll be there in 30 minutes to pick you up.*

*Okay thanks.* I set my phone down and go sit on the coach in the living room. Bella joins me and takes a seat on my lap. I pet her, but am interrupted by the doorbell. It's only been 15 minutes. I open the door to a slap. Ouch! I look at the culprit and it is none other than Sophie.

"What the hell?!" I half ask, half yell.

"This is all your fault!" She steps closer but I take a step back. Damn she slaps hard.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Louis came home smoking today and I wonder why!"

"Why is that my fault? I'm not in his life anymore."

"You drove him to this." She pushes me up against a wall.

"I swear if you talk to him, look at him, or even think about him, I will make you sorry." She lets me go and without another word she leaves. My cheek hurts really bad now. Louis was smoking? That doesn't sound anything like him. Did I really make him do that? I hear footsteps behind me.

"Hey are you ready to... are you okay?" Harry grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him.

"What happened?" He gives me a concerned look.

"Sophie happened." I touch my cheek and can still feel the sting.

"I'll tell you in the car." I say and put my shoes on and head out to the car.

...

"Yeah, so that's what happened." I told him everything, and I mean everything. From cheating on Niall to Sophie and Louis's upcoming marriage. He didn't really seem surprised. Harry just nodded and drove as I poured out what has happened to me over the last 4 months.

"Wow." Harry says. Is that all he has to say? Awkwardness fills the air as we sit in silence.

"We're here." He says. The house isn't the nicest, but it's nicer than mine. We get out of the car and head to the front door. We had to go last two people making out to get in here. Should I be regretting this decision?

"C'mon, lets go find Liam and Zayn." Harry pits his hand on my back and guides me around the house. I see hear Zayn's laugh and follow it to a coach in the living room. My heart drops when I see HIM sitting there.