Chapter 27

Louis's P.O.V.

"He only wants to get into your pants. Niall just wants to take your virginity. I'm really sorry Em, but you needed to know." I look at her expression.

"Well, that's funny..."

"How is this possibly funny? I could kill that bastard!" She thinks this is funny?

"Sophie told me the same thing about you when she was here." She looks at me. Her mouth is in a straight line. Why the hell would Sophie say that? Does she know that I'm seeing Emma?

"She also said that she was just the lucky one who you knocked up? Is that true, Louis?" She asks. Sophie is such a bitch. Did I really just say that about a girl that I'm supposed to be marrying in a month?

"Answer me!"

"Of course it isn't true! She pressured me into doing it! It wasn't the other way around."

"Well, I don't know who to believe." Emma stares out the window. Why wouldn't she just believe me?

"You're so difficult sometimes." Did I really just say that?

"Excuse me? I'm the difficult one? You're getting married and you're staying at my house on the run from your fiancé!" I definitely shouldn't have said that.

"I am not on the run. I'm just getting away to think." It's true. I am. And I just want to be with Emma.

Emma's P.O.V.

I laugh at him. He is telling lies to himself now.

"You are such a liar, Louis!"

"Am not!"

"Yes, you are. You actually think that I don't know that?! I'm tired of your silly games!"

"My silly games? You're the one who is always pushing me out! I care about you so much and all you do is walk away from me!"

"You walk away from me! Just like you walked away from Sophie to "think". You are going to be just like your father was! A selfish, no good, terrible..." I put my hand over my mouth. Why did I just say that?

"Louis, I didn't mean to. I..."

"I can't believe you just said that to me! My father is actually a great man now! He even donated blood to a girl so she could have fucking back surgery!" What?

"That was him? You found him?"

"Yes, I did! And he happens to be very proud of me, unlike you!" Louis punches the table and stands up. He tries to walk away, but I grab his arm.

"This is just like you! You are a coward! All you do is walk away! Your problems won't go away, Louis! Stop pushing me away! I'm all you've got!" I yell.

"Then I guess I have nothing." He says and walks out the front door. I feel the house shake from how hard he slammed it. What have I done?