I ignored it before putting on one of the shirts, not wanting to waste any time. I tested all the shirts on me before I chose the tight black cropped top that had short sleeves. It was the only one that was appealing. The others were too short and ugly. I sighed as I slipped the cropped leather jacket on before looking at my outfit, not recognizing myself. I'm literally wearing all black.

I look like a punk. A hot punk actually. But I felt super uncomfortable knowing I was going to be wearing this around the guys as well as other strangers.

These pants felt skin tight and it complemented my rear end. And the shirt showed off my curves. But this was something I didn't want to happen. I didn't want attention. And I knew right when I walk out of this room I'd be harassed by the guys. There's no doubt I wouldn't.

I looked at myself for a little longer, trying to find a way to cover my exposed stomach but I couldn't. I felt super self conscience and insecure. I didn't want to leave this room at all.

"Payton!" I suddenly heard Styles yell. I frowned before I grabbed my things and left the room. I walked back to where the boys were waiting and I fiddled with my hands as I was in plain view.

"You're taking so damn long did you talk-" He sounded furious at first but he instantly stopped talking as soon as he saw me. "Woah." He whispered as he eyed me slowly. "Oh damn Styles, you picked up a real hottie." Tommo said as everyone was staring at me.

"You look hot Payton!" Horan said as I blushed in embarrassment. "I look ridiculous." I sighed as I looked away. "Not at all." Styles said, eyeing me for probably the tenth time. I looked over at him before looking down. "Well stay in those clothes. They're perfect. I'll just go pay for them right now. We also found some boots for you." He said as he gave me a black pair of boots.

"Thanks." I said as I grabbed them. "And a lacy choker. Or whatever you call them." Malik said as I nodded my head. "Damn. Um yeah let's go pay." Styles looked distracted as he checked me out one more time before licking his lips and grabbing my hand. I was confused by the way he was acting while he dragged me towards the cash register where there was no line.

He quickly paid for my outfit before we left swiftly. The people who worked there were confused why I left wearing the outfit but we didn't pay them much attention. We just quickly left together.

I caught Styles checking me out more than the boys did as we left the mall and climbed in the car. "Put on your boots and choker while we're driving." Styles said as I nodded my head and did as he asked.

"Damn I can't get over how hot you look." Tommo said as he turned around and licked his lips. "There's not much to see." I chuckled in a sarcastic way as I put the boots on.

"Trust me babe there's a lot to see. You're just insecure." Styles smirked as I looked up at him and felt my cheeks heat. "Better protect her. Luke will want her in an instant. He'll eye her like a kid in a candy store." Malik said as Styles nodded his head.

"I'll put him in his place. Payton's mine now. Everyone's going to know it." Styles said as I put the choker on and remained silent.

____________

After an hour of driving in a strange place I've never been to, Malik finally pulled up to what looked like an abandon building. I had no idea this was all here in the place I grew up. Who knew that these criminals lived close to my collage. It's actually very cringe worthy. Even though I have no idea where the heck I am, I'm pretty sure we're about 4 hours away from home. But still, it's not that far.