Chapter 33: A "happy" meeting

Kanan's pov

I woke up in the med bay with Hera, Sabine and Zeb surrounding me. "Kanan are you ok?" Hera asks me with concern.

"Ugh yeah I'm fine. What happened?" I ask.

"You fainted after you saw Ellie." Sabine says. Ellie? Isn't that the girl in Ezra's journal? No it can't be, she's imaginary.

"Where's Ezra?" I ask.

"He's still in the common room." Zeb says. I then try to get off the bed but couldn't help but feel dizzy.

"Get up slowly." Hera says helping me up. I then leave the med bay and go straight to the common room with everyone else following me. When I entered the room, I saw Ezra with someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Got any.....fives?" Ellie asks.

"Ellie we are playing crazy eights not gold fish." Ezra says.

"I thought we were playing garbage." Ellie says.

"Garbage? What kind of card game is th-" I cut Ezra off.

"Uhh I hate to interrupt but.....what is going on?" I ask. Ellie and Ezra both get up and place their cards on the table.

"You sure your ok for us to tell you, or do you want us to place pillows on the floor?" Ellie asks me. I give her an angry look.

"No just tell me." I say.

"Well Kanan I'm sure you know half the story already because you read my journal." Ezra says.

"But I don't know what she's doing here now." I say.

"Yeah um....do you remember the pranks I've been doing to you?" Ezra asks me. How could I forget about the pranks?

"Yeah." I say.

"Well it wasn't just me. It was also Ellie. She helped me with most of the pranks." Ezra says. Wait a minute......

"Wait is that why I heard those voices?" I ask sounding frustrated.

"No you were just going crazy." Ellie says with a chuckle. I don't even make a smile.

"Yeah it was me." She finally says.

"And she also helped me with the ultimate prank." Ezra says. Ultimate prank?

"Was it the waffle one?" I ask.

"Yeah she made herself look like me so it would look like I would keep coming into the kitchen." Ezra says.

"Wait that was her the whole time?!?!" I shout.

"Yeah it was hilarious." Ellie says.

"No I thought I was really going crazy." I say.

"You weren't completely off." Ellie says laughing. I just give her a warning stare. She soon catches on and stops laughing.

"I still can't eat waffles to this day." I say. That's when both Ellie and Ezra crack up laughing. I give them another warning look and they stop laughing.

"Anyways Ellie felt that it was time she showed herself." Ezra says.

"Ok well nice to meet you." I sarcastically say.

"I could say the same, but I would be lying." Ellie says making a small chuckle. "I mean nice to meet you too." She says reaching her hand out for me to shake it.

But when I was about to shake her hand, she moves it away. "Can't touch this!!!" Ellie sings. (The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.....couldn't help it) I look at Ezra who is trying to hide his laughter.

"Ezra...." I say in a warning tone.

"Come on Kanan!!! It was funny!!!" Ezra says.

I sigh and throw my hands up in defeat. "And I thought you were the only handful hand." I mumble. That's when Ellie punches my arm.

"Ow!!!! What was that for?!?!" I shout holding my arm.

"That was for hurting Ezra." Ellie says in anger.

"Ellie it's ok and didn't you already get your revenge when you knocked him unconscious?" Ezra asks. I suddenly look at Ezra confused.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Uhhhh......well.....long story short.....that "dream" you had before was actually real." Ezra says.

"Wait what? Ellie actually punched me that hard?" I ask.

"Are you calling me weak?" Ellie asks making fist. I roll my eyes. But before I could respond, she punches me in the same arm.

"Come on!!! What was that for?!?!?" I shout.

"Fun." She says with a smirk. I moan.

"I need a break from you Ezras." I mumble and head out. I could tell both Ezra and Ellie were laughing while I left.