Chapter 18: Embarrassment

Kanan's pov

Gotta hand it to Ezra, he's smart. I partially blame myself for promising not to tell the rest of the crew about the pranks. I thought that Ezra was only pranking me once. But now I don't know what's coming.

The worst part is, I can't get this marker off my face. He definitely used permanent marker. "Kanan I need your help." I hear Hera say in the control room. Well this is going to be embarrassing..........

I go into the control room hoping she doesn't notice. Who am I kidding?!?!She's going to notice it!!!! "What do you need help with?" I ask her. "I need help with the.......uhhh what happened to your face?" Hera asks me looking at my mustache.

"Umm I'm trying to grow it out." I lie. "That looks like marker." She says. "It is." I say. "How could you grow o-" I cut her off. "I don't want to talk about it." I say. "Ok.......I need your help with the shields." Hera says.

"Why can't Chopper do it?" I ask her. "Chopper is working on the com. Sorry but he can't do both mustache." She says. "Please don't call me mustache." I say. "Ok mustache." She mumbles. (I really like Impractical Jokers)

"Just hand me the tools." I say furious.

Ezra's pov

"First prank successful." Ellie says. "Yep four more to go." I say. "What's your plan for the next one?" She asks me. "I was thinking either water bucket or spray paint. But I'll give Kanan a break for now. He is probably going to have that mustache on for awhile." I say.

"Yeah I have somethings to do in my world anyways." She says. "Like what?" I ask her. "Nothing much just seeing some people." She says. "Really?" I ask. "Yep like some old friends." She says. "Ok how have things been in heaven Ellie?" I ask. "It's been great actually. But I still haven't found some of my relatives that have past on." She says.

"Hopefully they aren't in-" That's when Zeb comes in. "Kid, who are you talking to?" He asks me. "Uhhh just myself." I lie. "That didn't sound like you were......you know what I don't want to know." He says and walks out. "I wish I could tell my friends about you but they will probably think I'm crazy." I say.

"Why would they think that?" She asks me. "I don't know but it's a possibility." I say. "I could show them myself so they would believe you." She says. "Maybe but what if they get freaked out?" I ask. "They will definitely be freaked out Ezra." She says.

"I know but we need to do the ultimate prank I was telling you first before you show them yourself." I say. "Ok and speaking of the ultimate prank, I'm pretty sure I could transform myself into you." She says "Perfect. Kanan will sure be in for a treat." I say with a smirk.