Chapter 28: Honest Session

Ezra's pov

We were walking for what seemed like days. But it was only a few minutes. I couldn't tell if I was being kidnapped again or being taken against my will. They both are pretty much the same thing.

"We are here." Mustache guy says and puts me down. We stopped in front of the door. I didn't want to go in but I knew I was being forced to go in. The outside looked like a beat up building while rock music was playing.

I take a deep breath and open the door. I was ready to see the rest of their gang destroying the place. I'm probably going to be destroyed next. But when I looked inside, it was the complete opposite.

There was three more men inside in a circle. Looks like they were just talking. The place didn't even have one thing on the floor. It actually looked.....nice. "Wow not what I was expecting." Ellie says. I nod agreeing with her.

"We got one more to even up the number." Tattooed guy says. "That's great now we could make a complete circle." The man inside says. He has purple hair. Looks cool actually.

"Come on kid sit in the circle of love." Mustache guy says. Circle of.......what? I just sit down and everyone else behind me sits in a circle. "Now let's start out with our names. I'll go first. My name is Larry." Purple hair guy says.

"Hi Larry." Everyone says at the same time. What is going on? "My name is Larry." The next guy says with very long pants. "Hi Larry." Everyone says again. "My name is Barry but you guys could call me Larry." Mustache guy says. "Hi Larry." Everyone says again......again.

"How many people are named Larry?" Ellie asks me. TURNS OUT EVERYONES NAME WAS LARRY. The whole name thing was everyone saying their name was Larry. It was annoying!!!!! I'm just going to keep saying their nicknames."Your turn kid."  Mustache guy says.

"Ok.....my name is Ezra." I say. "Hi Ezra." Everyone says. "Ezra is a strange name." Tattooed guy says. My name is strange? Yeah sure Larry number 5. "Now let's do our honest session." Purple hair guy says. Honest session? What?!?!?!

"Ok Larry you go first." He says. Which one? That's when tattooed guy stands up. "I live in Lothal my whole life. My wife died but I'm getting better everyday." He says. Oh must be him. "Now you Ezra." Purple hair guy says. "Oh uhhh no thanks I'm good." I say. "Come on do it." He says helping me up.

"Yeah Ezra do it." Ellie says with a smile. I give her an annoyed look. "Ok well......."

Kanan's pov

I've been searching the town for awhile now. I looked in every store that I could find. Still I haven't found Ezra. It was already dark out. I knew Hera would want me to come back now since she already went back, but I just can't go.

This is all my fault. If only I had destroyed that paper, Ezra wouldn't have ran away. I'm not going to stop looking for him. All of a sudden I feel Ezra's fear. Oh no he's in trouble. I try to track down Ezra's force signature till I reach a building that looks beat up.

Wait this is the place where that dangerous gang goes to. Oh force no they are probably torturing him!!! I was about to break the door down till I see a window. I'll see where Ezra is and make a plan to get him first.

When I look through the window, I see Ezra and the gang in a circle. What the? It doesn't look like they are torturing him. It's hard to hear what they are saying so I open the window quietly to hear what's going on.

"Ok well I also live here on Lothal." Ezra says. "Do I have to say my whole story?" He asks. "If you want." A guy with purple hair says. "Ok umm.....the day that destroyed me was when my parents got taken away. Before that my grandparents were taken away and my best friend left for a little while." Ezra says.

"I felt that everything I loved would be taken away from me. So I lived on the streets and became a ghost. I just walked around with no one who even cared enough to even say hello to me. I felt.......alone. Well till I met my friends." Ezra says. "Who's your friends?" The purple hair guy asks.

"My friends are.....like a family to me. There's Hera, she cared about me from the start. She always seemed like a mother to me. Then there's Sabine, she is the best artist. At times she makes sure I'm doing the right thing like she is my sister. And then there's Zeb. He hated me the first time I saw him. But we worked out a friendship and there is no one as strong as him. Then Chopper, the droid, usually messes around with Zeb and I but he is a very loyal and annoying friend. Then there's........" That's when Ezra stops.

"Who is it?" A guy with tattoos asks. "Kanan......he.....he was the one who decided to take me in. He would always be there when I needed him. I grew a very strong bond with him. But then.......it all fell apart. He didn't want me anymore. I found out in a paper he wrote in saying that I belonged on the streets. So......I ran away....." Ezra says with tears coming out of his eyes.

"I ran away from someone I felt was like my.......dad. Being with him made me feel like I could have a family again. But I was wrong. It was all a lie. He doesn't care about me. He just thinks I'm a worthless street rat!!!" Ezra shouts.

That's when he breaks down sobbing. "But why do I still miss him? He doesn't care about me, but I still miss him. I miss them all!!!! Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Sabine and Chopper!!!! They are my family!!!! I can't lose another family!!!! I just can't!!!!" Ezra shouts crying.

I just stood their like an idiot. What have I done........he thinks of me as his dad. I always felt he was more like a son to me. I suddenly feel a tear come down my face. I'm so sorry Ezra.

"That was so sad....." The tattooed guy says with tears streaming down his face. That's when Ezra suddenly looks around. "Ellie?" He says. Ellie? Wait a minute isn't that.......all of a sudden everything goes black.