Chapter 21: The planning of the third prank

Ezra's pov

"I really missed all of that?!?!" Ellie shouts. "Yep sorry." I say. "I wished I saw Kanan's face turn into a tomato." She says. "Don't worry you'll get to see it when we do the third prank." I say with a smile.

"Yes!!! What's the prank?" She asks me getting excited. "Since Kanan's face was a tomato, might as well give him a tomato prank." I say. "That sounds disgusting." Ellie says. "That's the point. I'm going to make tomato juice and switch it with Kanan's drink. His favorite is fruit punch so it won't look too different." I say.

"Yuck!!! Thinking it's fruit punch and it's really tomato juice is gross." She says. "Again that's the point." I say. "Any other ideas to go with it?" Ellie asks me. "Just going to throw tomatoes at him after that." I simply say. "That's all you got?" She asks.

"Hey I'm still working on the last prank so I don't want to do anything too big for now." I say. "Ok I'll get the tomatoes." Ellie says. That's when she makes a bag of tomatoes appear. "That will do. Now lets make tomato juice." I say bringing some tomatoes into the kitchen.

I grab the fruit punch bottle and empty it into the sink. After it's empty, I take the tomatoes and squeeze it into the bottle. Once I completely fill it up, I place it back into the fridge. "Smart putting it in the bottle." Ellie says. "Thanks now we will wait." I say.

"Ugh I hate waiting got any other ideas?" She asks me. "No I don't really........wait I got it." I say and head to the bathroom. It just clicked in my mind!!!!! I go into the cabinet hoping it's in here. "What are you going to do?" Ellie asks me.

"I just remembered that Kanan uses this perfume everyday. I could just replace it with tomato juice." I say finding the perfume. "Ok now this is sounding interesting." She says. I immediately pour out the perfume and squeeze more tomatoes.

After a few minutes, I place the perfume into the cabinet. All of a sudden someone knocks on the door. "I'll be out in a second." I say cleaning off the counter. I then open the door and leave the bathroom. My eyes widened when I saw Kanan step into the bathroom.

"I sure hope he is using his perfume." Ellie says. "I hope more that he is going to use the perfume then drink some fruit punch." I whisper so Kanan won't hear. We both then silently laugh and head into my room.

Kanan won't be a able to "ketchup" with my pranks. Get it? Because ketchup has tomatoes in it? Wait does it? Of course it does!!! You know what not my best joke......