Chapter 24: The Ultimate Prank

Kanan's pov

I was in the bathroom for almost an hour getting the paint and tomato stench off. I mean really Ezra? I get the whole tomato theme but did you really have to make me put paint on my face?

Sleeping wasn't so great either. I kept worrying that Ezra would draw a mustache on me again. Also the tomato smell just bothered me. I didn't hate tomatoes before, but now I don't even want anyone to mention tomatoes.

Now every time I wake up, I have to look in the mirror to make sure he didn't do anything to my face. It's horrible!!!! I just want all of this to end. I went into the common room to see Hera, Sabine and Zeb getting ready to go into the phantom.

"Where are you going?" I ask them. "We are just going to get some more supplies. We suddenly just ran out of fuel." Hera says. "Ok when will you be back?" I ask. "Probably in a few hours." Sabine says.

That's when they start to climb up the ladder. Wait......if they are all leaving then I'm going to be alone with.......

"Hera wait don't leave!!!" I shout. "Why not?" She asks giving me a confused look. "Something bad will happen I just know it." I say. "Will be back soon just eat the left over waffles." She says with a smile and goes into the phantom.

Waffles? Really? Well I'm just going to have them because I'm hungry. I head into the kitchen and immediately see a plate of waffles on the table. I don't hesitate to eat one of them. One thing I have to say, definitely better than those soggy ones from before.

"Hi Kanan." I gasp and turn around but then calm down seeing Ezra......well I calmed down a little. "Hi Ezra you want one?" I ask him. "Nah I wouldn't eat them." He says. I then drop the half eaten waffle on the plate. "What did you do to it?" I ask.

"I didn't do anything!!! I just read something that said waffles could make you delusional." He says. What? That's a huge lie. "Ezra trust me their fine." I say. "Ok then I'll go and get my lucky fork." He says and leaves.

Lucky fork? He actually has one of those? Oh yeah I need a fork too. I get up and go to get one. That's when I hear the other door open and Ezra comes in. "Hey can I have a waffle?" He asks me. "Uhhh sure did you get your lucky fork?" I ask him confused a little.

"Huh? I don't have a lucky fork." He says. Ok now I'm really confused. "Ezra you just left saying you were going to get your fork." I say. "Uhhh Kanan I just got in here." He says. "No you didn't." I say crossing my arms.

"You know what fine!!! I do have a lucky fork. How did you know I had one?" He asks me. "Because you told me!!!! Ezra I know your pranking me I'm not taking it this time!!!" I shout and leave. I go straight into my room. But when I open my door, I almost scream when I see Ezra.

"I'm sorry Kanan. I just couldn't find my lucky fork in my room so I searched in here." Ezra says while looking on my bed. Wait Ezra was just.......bit before he was......what?!?! "How did you do that?" I ask him. "Do what?" He asks me.

"You were in the kitchen before." I say. "Yeah......but I then came here to look for my fork." He says. "I know that!!! But then you came in again and.....you know what let me show you." I say grabbing his arm and bringing him to the kitchen.

I thought I would see another Ezra but there was no one in here. "You were in here before!!! I know it!!!" I shout. "Kanan you really shouldn't have anymore of those waffles." Ezra says. "It's not the waffles I saw you here!!!" I shout.

"You know what I'm just going to sleep for a few hours." He says and leaves. I'm not getting delusional. It must be a prank. "Your having waffles?" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see Ezra.

"What the?!?!? Ezra!!!!" I shout going straight into Ezra's room. "Kanan I found my lucky fork!!!" Ezra shouts in joy holding it in the air. "I thought you were.....no time come on before he leaves!!!" I shout and pick up Ezra throwing him over my shoulder.

I quickly go back into the kitchen and see that the other Ezra already left. "Kanan have you lost your mind?" Ezra asks while I put him down. "You just appeared in here!!!! Asking for waffles!!!" I shout. "I told you waffles make you delusional." He says.

"I'm not delusional!!!!!" I shout. "Please don't eat the waffles. They will make you go crazy." He says. "I saw you in here before. You have to believe me." I say. "I'm just going to leave you alone and go to sleep." He says and heads to the door. "You already told me that!!!" I shout.

Ezra gives me a confused look and leaves. Am I delusional? No!!! I'm not!!! All of a sudden the other door opens again and Ezra walks in. "Hey Kanan. Are you having waffles?" He asks me. "Ahhhh!!!" I scream. I then take the waffles and throw them in the garbage.

"I guess not." Ezra says and leaves. WHAT THE FORCE JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?! All of a sudden I hear laughing. I turn around and see Ezra by the door. "Gotcha!!!!" He shouts. Wait........

"This was a prank?" I ask. "Yep." He says. "How did you.......wait this was a prank?!?!" I shout. "Yep." He says again. "But how did you get yourself in here so quickly?" I ask. "I have my ways....." Ezra says with a smile.

"Oh my force you really made me go crazy." I say sitting down. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He says with a laugh. "Please tell me it ends here." I say. Ezra was about to say something till I stop him. "Don't say anymore threats again." I tell him annoyed.

"I won't I'll just leave you to find out." He says and leaves. Oh my.......I'm never eating waffles again.