Chapter 12: Old times

Ezra's pov

I'm so glad to be back. I thought it was over when Mike was trying to kill me. Speaking of that, Kanan is probably going to force me to tell him what happened. I'll tell him but I hope he doesn't over react to it.

When I stepped into my room, I immediately went on my bed. It's sorta a bummer that I wasn't here to sleep. Now Zeb is coming back tomorrow. His snores will now and always haunt me. When I was about to get off my bed, I see my journal on the counter.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I take my journal and open it going through all of my entries. I pause at the one with Ellie. Oh my...... I can't believe I forgot about her. The last time I saw her was before my parents were taken away. I wonder where she went.

"Ellie?" I say out loud. Usually when I say her name, she would come out. "Ellie?" I say again. That's when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I flinch and see Ellie laughing at me. Wow she hasn't changed. She still wears the same pilot outfit and has the same hair style.

"Took you long enough to call me." She says punching my shoulder playfully. "Yeah I'm sorry about that." I say. "It's fine I totally get it. I'm sorry about what happened to your parents." She says. "You know about that?" I ask her. "Yep I've been watching you." She says.

"Well that's not creepy at all." I joke. We both start laughing. All of a sudden someone knocks on the door. "Ezra, who are you talking to?" Kanan asks through the door. "Uhhhhh myself?" I lie. "Really? He's not going to buy that." Ellie says.

"Ok. I'm just going to step out for a little while I'll be right back." He says. "Ok Kanan." I say. We then hear footsteps walking away. "Wow he actually bought that?" She asks. "I don't even know." I say sitting down on the bed. She sits right next to me.

"Well since your Master is leaving....." She says with a smile. "What?" I ask her. "We could play one of our signature games." She says. I gasp. "Really? We could prank call?" I ask getting excited. She nods. "Great I'll get the phone." I say. "No need." She says making the phone appear in her hand.

"Cool thanks." I say taking the phone and starting to dial a number. "Are we doing our favorite place?" Ellie asks. I just give her a smirk answering her question. "This is the imperial food line, what would you like to order?" The man asks through the phone.

"How much will that be?" I ask. "Wait what? You didn't even tell me what you wanted." He says. "Are you calling me a liar?" I ask. "No I'm just asking what you would like." He says. "I would like 100 credits and a droid please." I say. "We only sell food." He says.

"Ok then I'll have some underwear." I say. "Food. We only have food." He says. "If you sell food then can you measure your buns?" I ask. "Nice." Ellie whispers and we both fist bump. "Can you just order?!?!" He shouts. I cover the phone. "He just yelled. Let's show him real noise." I whisper.

Ellie nods and takes out two airhorn. "Ok can I have some ice cream then?" I ask. "We don't sell ice cream." He says. My mind just blew up. "You don't sell ice cream!!!!! What kind of a food store is this?!?!?" I shout. "Look tell me your order or I'll have you arrested." He says.

"What did you say?" I ask. "I said if you don't tell me your order th-" We then blow the airhorns. BEEP!!!! "Ahhhh!!!! What the-" I then hang up. Ellie and I are dying laughing. "Still got it." I say. "Yeah that was fun." She says. "Let me do the next one." She says. "Ok." I say and hand her the phone.

Ellie dials a random number. "Hello?" The woman says through the phone. "Hello would you like to take a survey?" Ellie asks. "Sure." She says. "First question, are you loyal to the Empire?" Ellie asks. "Why yes I am. I think they bring out the best in people." She says.

"I don't like her already." I whisper. Ellie nods. "Let's hit her with the right questions then." Ellie whispers with a smile. "Second question, what do you like about the rebels?" Ellie asks. I choke of laughter. "Rebels?!?! What's good about them?!?!?" She yells.

"Third question, what do you think the rebels are fighting for?" Ellie asks. "Enough about the stupid rebels!!!!" She shouts. Stupid? "Could I give her a piece of my mind?" I ask Ellie. "Just after this." She says. "Last question, have you ever spoken to a rebel before?" She asks.

"No!!!! Not now not ever!!!!" The woman says. "You sure about that?" I ask her. "No I........OH HELL NO!!!!" She shouts. "Language woman this is a survey." Ellie says. "That was a rebel!!! I'm calling 911 what's there number......oh that's the number." She says and hangs up.

"That woman has issues." I say. "Yeah what's the number to 911? I mean really." Ellie says. "I say we call her back." I say. "That sounds like a cruel thing to do........let's do it." She says and dials the number again.

"What do yo-" Ellie then blows her airhorn. BEEP!!!!! "KARABAST!!!!" The woman shouts. Wait what? Ellie then hangs up. "That's weird Zeb says the same thing." I say. "Isn't that suppose to be lasat reference?" Ellie asks me. I nod. That's when my eyes widen.

"What number did you put in?" I ask her. "I don't know it was a random number look." She says. I look at the number and gasp. "I think that's one of Zeb's relatives." I say. "No way!!" Ellie shouts. "You know what let's just stop with the prank calls for now." I say. "Good idea." She says and puts the phone down.

"Well that was........something." Ellie says. I nod. That's when I notice something. "Wait where did Kanan even go?" I ask. Ellie shrugs. "It's strange because I just got back and he left just like that." I say. "It must've been something important." She says. "Yeah maybe." I say.

"I better be going now." Ellie says. "Will we be able to see each other again?" I ask. "Of course not." She says. "What?" I say. "I'm kidding!!! I'll see you again." She says with a smile. I smile too. "Bye Ezra." She says. "Bye Ellie." I say and she disappears.

Now I just have to wait till Kanan comes back from.......wherever he went to.

I just love doing prank calls in my fanfictions for some reason........