Chapter 26: The Lost One

Kanan's pov

"So that's why I threw out all those waffles." I say finishing my story. "So......you think my waffles are poisonous?" Hera asks me. "Well.....yeah." I say trying to give a smile.

"Kanan if you didn't like the waffles I made, you could've just said that and not have made up a whole story about it. I mean really? You were throwing up for an hour? We weren't even gone that long." Hera says. Oh yeah......

"Ok I lied. They weren't the best." I say. That's when Hera punches my arm. "Ow!!! What was that for?!?!" I shout. "Fun." She says with a smirk. Ezra's quote exactly. Speaking of Ezra, we need to do training.

I then leave the control room and knock on Ezra's door. "Ezra it's time for training." I say.  No response. That's strange. I knock again. "Ezra?" I say. Still no answer. Maybe he's in another room. Wait.....what if he's in my room putting in another prank!!!!

I quickly barge into my room and see that he isn't in here. I sigh in relief but then see a piece of paper on the floor. I pick it up and gasp when I see it's my paper that I wrote all those terrible stuff on. I thought I threw it out. Wait I did throw it out. Oh no please don't tell me Ezra read it.

I then go back to Ezra's room and without knocking, I go in to see all of Ezra's stuff gone. He wouldn't.......yeah he would. He ran away because of me. I have to find him. I can't lose him again!!!!

I quickly go to the control room to see Hera still there under the desk fixing something. "Ezra ran away." I straight out say. She then bumps her head on the desk after trying to get out. "What?!?!? What do you mean?!?!" She shouts with a worried face.

"He ran away after reading my paper in my room. We need to search his tower, old home, and the town." I say. "Ok I'll get Sabine and-" She suddenly gives me an angry look. "What paper?" Hera asks me. Why did I say my paper? She's going to kill me now.

"I'll tell you later but right now we need to find Ezra." I say. "I know that paper must've been something important to make Ezra run away. I'll read it myself." She says and heads to my room. "Wait Hera no." I say trying to stop her. But she is already in my room with the paper in her hands.

"CALEB DUME!!!!!!!" Hera shouts.

Oh force.......

"How could you say this about Ezra?!?!?" She shouts while pinning me to the wall. "I was feeling stressed out so I put my anger out on there." I say. "You could've at least put the paper in a much more secure place!!!!" She shouts. Ok didn't think of that.......

"I know I know beat me up later but we need to find him." I say. Hera finally lets me go and gives me a punch in the stomach before leaving. Wow she punches good........

But not as good as Sabine........

"Why would you write that?!?!?" Sabine shouts after punching my arm. "I'm sorry ok?!?! Let's just go and find him before he gets too far." I say while gasping for air. "Ok fine Zeb and I will search in his tower." Sabine says still giving me glares.

"I'll search his old house." Hera says. "I'll search the town." I say. We all then go our separate ways to start out search.

Ezra I'm sorry........I really don't want to lose you, not again.