Chapter 40: Another prank fail

Ezra's pov

It has been a few days since I helped Ellie save her parents and I haven't seen her since. She's probably being more cautious of her parents after what has happened.

I would do the same thing if my parents were here.

I kinda miss her. She always brought light in my life when all I saw was darkness. Besides Kanan, she's the only one I feel I could tell her anything.

Hope she comes back soon.

"Ezra?" I hear a voice say. It sounds familiar.

"Ellie?" I say trying not to sound excited.

"No it's Kanan. I need your help with something in the control room." He says.

Disappointed, I realize his voice is coming out of my com. "Ok I'm on my way." I say and get off my bed.

Wow I must really miss her to think Kanan was Ellie.

I make my way to the control room feeling like something is going to happen. I stop in front of the door trying to figure out what is going on.

That's when I use the force to see a bucket of water on top of the door inside and Kanan with a smile on his face.

I shake my head. That guy has to stop, he knows he won't get me. Might as well have fun.

I fake trip on the floor and make a loud thud for Kanan to hear. "Owww!!!" I shout.

"Ezra?!?! What happened?!?!" I hear Kanan shout through the door.

"Kanan!!! I fell!!! It hurts!!! Help me!!!" I shout while making small giggles.

"I'm coming Ezra!!!" He shouts and opens the door. When he comes out the bucket of water falls on him soaking him.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Ezra are you ok?!!!" Kanan asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." I say and get up with ease. He looks at me confused.

"But you......and I heard......what?" He asks.

"Kanan I faked that so you would go through the door." I say still laughing at his appearance.

That's when he realizes he is wet and starts to shiver. "Really Ezra?!?!?" He shouts.

"Hey you were about to do that on me. I'm just surprised you fell for it." I say.

"Well you were screaming. I thought you were seriously hurt." He says.

"Let this be a lesson for you to stop trying to prank me. It's getting old." I say with a smirk.

He sighs. "Ok ok I'll stop. But you have to stop too."

"Fine pinkie promise." I say and put my pinkie out. He puts his out too and we both promise.

Well he promised.........

When he went into the bathroom to dry himself, I showed my crossed fingers in the back of me.

I grin and walk proudly back into my room. No one could stop the pranking king!!!!!!!