Chapter 14: Revenge is sweet and gross

Ezra's pov

Yeah there was no way Kanan fooled me about the ice cream. He obviously read my journal. I'm not entirely mad but I will get him back..........

I know he didn't read my whole journal where I put lots of personal stuff in because he would've wanted to talk about it. I don't want to even think about those things I put in because.......personal.

I'm going to make Kanan pay for reading my journal. But I'm going to need help. "Ellie?" I say. I look around and I don't see her. "Ellie?" I say again. I still don't see her. "Ellie!!!" I shout. "Really Ezra you couldn't last a day without me?" Ellie asks appearing in front of me.

"I just need your help with something." I say. "And that is....." She says. "Revenge." I say. Ellie then makes her evil smile. "Who and why?" She says. "Kanan and he read my journal." I say. "Oh no he didn't read up t-" I cut her off. "No he didn't read that part." I say.

"Ok good so what's your plan?" She asks me. "First off, I need to find out how many entries he read." I say. "Wait why?" Ellie asks. "Because the number of entries he read, will be how many pranks we do on him." I say. "Wow this is going to be fun." She says.

"I'll go and find out right now." I say heading to the door. "Can I come too?" Ellie asks. "Sure just make sure your in your form where he can't see you." I say leaving my room. I then go into the kitchen where Kanan is still cleaning up my ice cream mess.

"Hey Kanan I was just wondering, how many entries have you read?" I ask him. "Why do you want to know that?" He asks. "Why did you read my journal in the first place?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"I think I read about 5." He says giving me a scared look. Yeah he should be scared for what I'm planning. That's when Ellie goes by Kanan. "You scared?" She whispers in his ear. "What in force? Ezra did you say anything?" Kanan asks me.

I shake my head trying to hide my laughter. "Yeah it wasn't him." She whispers in his ear. "Hello? Who is saying that?" He asks looking around. "Kanan I think your just hearing things." I say. "Maybe.....I'm going to bed." He says getting up.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Ellie screams in his ear. "Ahhh!!!!" He screams and falls to the floor. "Kanan are you ok?" I ask helping him up. "I heard......someone was........what?" He asks looking around. That's when Ellie goes to his cup of water and picks her nose. She then puts her finger in his water.

I try not to look disgusted. That's when I come up with a idea. "Kanan I think you should drink some water." I say handing him his cup. "Thanks Ezra." He says and drinks. I cover my mouth so I won't throw up. "Yeah your welcome Kanan." I say.

He then heads to the door with his cup. "Huh, this water tastes funny." He says and leaves. I then high five Ellie. "That was amazing.......and gross." I say. "Thanks so he read 5 entries." She says. "Yep so 5 pranks.......and we are not counting this one." I say with a smile.