Chapter 17: The Perfect Mustache

That picture is from Impractical Jokers. It's such a funny show. I thought it would match this chapter.

Ezra's pov

"One last spot.......done." I say. "We did a pretty good job." Ellie says. "Yeah it's the most perfect mustache." I say with a smirk. We both then laugh quietly so we won't wake up Kanan.

"I almost feel bad for doing this." I say. "You don't need to feel bad, it's just a prank." She says. "Ok, at least we didn't use permanent marker." I say. "Uhhhh actually we did." She says looking at the marker. "Oh well.......let's just see how this goes." I say in a nervous tone.

Ellie then gets a feather and wipe cream. I put the wipe cream on Kanan's hands and start to tickle his nose with the feather. Kanan immediately wakes up and touches his face with his hand. "What the...." He says looking at the wipe cream.

"Hello Kanan." I say with a smile. "Wasn't I.......did you put the sleeping pills in my water?" He asks angry. "Yep." I say laughing. "This is really what you did? Made me put wipe cream on my face? If anything you should've drawn a mustache on me." He says and gets up.

"Darn it!!! That would've been a good idea." I say and then wink at Ellie. She winks back staying silent. "So this is your prank right?" Kanan asks wiping off the cream on his face. "Yeah this is my prank." I say.

"Let's just promise we won't tell anyone else about this whole prank thing." He says. "I promise." I say. "Ok good." He says and walks out. "So when are you going show him his mustache?" Ellie asks me. "I'll wait till everyone else sees it." I say. "We also promised we wouldn't tell anyone so I won't get in trouble.....I hope."

"Nice." She says. "When do you think he will notice it?" Ellie asks. "Ezra!!!!!" Kanan shouts from the other room. "Now." I say and leave the room. When I got into the common room, I see Kanan holding a mirror. "Hey mustache." I say while laughing. (Another quote from Impractical Jokers) "Really Ezra?!?!" He shouts.

"What? You did say I should've drawn a mustache on you." I say. "That's it you need to stop with the pranks." He says. This is only the first one out of five. "This is just payback for reading my journal." I say. "All of this.....for your journal?" He asks me.

"And a little bit of fun." I mumble. "I'm going to have to tell the crew about this so they could help me put a stop to this." He says. "Oh that would be a good idea if you didn't promise not to." I say. Kanan sighs knowing what I meant.

"Enjoy your mustache. There's a lot more coming your way." I say and leave the room.