Chapter 23: Planning of the ultimate prank

Ezra's pov

"That was so much better than I thought it would be." Ellie says. "Yeah that was a pretty smart thing you came up with. I would've never thought to put paint on his towel." I say. "What could I say, no one could "ketchup" with my ideas." She says while laughing.

"Already thought of that." I say. "I'm pretty sure I did it better." She says. "No it was......you know....." I say. "Bad?" She asks with a smile. "Yeah........" I say sitting down in defeat. "So that was the third prank. What's the fourth one going to be?" Ellie asks.

"Hmmmm........I was thinking of doing the ultimate prank for the fourth one." I say. Her eyes widen. "What? I thought you wanted to end off with a big one." She says. "Yeah but something else came in mind." I say. "What is it?" She asks. "It's a surprise." I say.

"Ok then let's start planning out the ultimate prank." She says. "Ok this is going to take time to do. For us to succeed in this prank, we'll have to tell everyone else." I say. "But you promised Kanan you wouldn't tell anyone about the pranks." Ellie says.

"I know but I won't tell them about the pranks, I'll stretch out the truth a little." I say with a grin. "I want them to think that Kanan has gone crazy. So I'll tell them that he has been acting strange." I say. "Ohhhh I get it now. That would cover our prank." She says.

"Yeah now are you sure you could turn into me?" I ask her. "Of course." She says. That's when she spins around and turns into me. "Woah......you look exactly like me." I say looking at her.....well myself.

"Great so this will work." She says sounding like me too. "We will do it tomorrow. Just to make Kanan sleep well for what's coming to him." I say. "Ok goodnight Ezra." She says. "Goodnight Ellie." I say. That's when she disappears.

And goodnight Kanan........