Chapter 15: The team returns

Kanan's pov

Today is the day, Hera, Sabine, and Zeb are coming back. I have to say even with Chopper and Zeb gone things here haven't been so peaceful. I guess I'm going to have to tell them what happened.

"There here." Ezra says. We both then go into the common room and see Hera, Sabine and Zeb go climb down the ladder. "How was the mission?" I ask them. "It wasn't bad but Zeb's snoring was more than bad." Sabine says.

"We weren't even in the same room." Zeb says. "We know." Hera and Sabine say. Zeb gives them both an angry look. "Well we got the supplies we needed but too many ties came so we couldn't destroy their factory." Hera says.

"We'll worry about that later. But at least you got the supplies." I say. "So how did your mission go? Did you get the information?" Hera asks. I look at Ezra who is just looking down. I stay silent figuring out what to say.

"Did something happen?" Sabine asks. "Uhhh no nothing important....." Ezra says. I give him a look. "We did get the information. He said something about Empire's day." I say. "Oh that's what he-" I quickly cover Ezra's mouth.

"Uhhh what was he about to say?" Hera asks. "He was just about to say that he was leaving now." I say. "No I di-" I cut him off. "Then you should go to the bathroom after eating all that ice cream." I say pushing him out of the room.

"What was that all about?" Zeb asks. "Nothing he's just acting crazy." I say. "Yeah he's acting crazy." Hera says sarcastically. "Are you sure nothing else happened?" She asks me. "Ok......the man didn't let Ezra listen to the information." I say.

"Ok you could've told us that and not have send Ezra out." Sabine says. "Yeah and ice cream?" Hera asks. "That's a long story." I say. "Yeah it is." I hear a voice say. "What is that noise?!?!?" I shout. "Kanan you ok?" Hera asks.

"I'm fine." I say. "You sure about that?" The voice asks. "Who are you?!?!" I shout. "I'm Zeb this is Sabine and Hera." Zeb says. "I know who you guys are." I say annoyed. "The why did you-" I cut him off. "I don't even know what anymore." I say sitting down on a chair.

All of a sudden I fall to the floor. "Kanan!!!" They all shout helping me up. "What just happened?" I ask. "We don't know the chair just went over there when you were about to sit on it." Sabine says. The chair just........Ezra.

"I have to go talk to someone before I get killed." I say leaving everyone in confusion. I go straight into Ezra's room without knocking. "Ezra if your still mad at me about reading your journal, you didn't have to make me fall down." I say.

"What are you talking about?" Ezra asks me. "You just......you made the chair move away when I was about to sit on it." I say. "That wasn't me." He says. He's surprisingly telling the truth. "So if you didn't do it, then who did?" I ask. Ezra then makes a small smile and quickly tries to hide it.

"What?" I ask him. "Nothing." He says. That's a lie. "Ezra be honest with me, are you still mad at me about reading your journal?" I ask. "A little but I have much bigger pranks for you that are bigger than making you fall." He says. "What do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"You'll see." He says with an evil look and walks out. I shouldn't be afraid.......ok I'm a little afraid. But if he pranks me then I'll prank him back by.......you know...........I'll think about it later.

I was going to leave his room till I see a paper on his counter. It is a recipe for making a brownie with sleeping pills in it. That must be his prank!!! Ha Ezra thought he could prank me. Now I will know what's coming.

Ezra's pov

"So you gave him the threat?" Ellie asks me. "Yep now we wait till he goes crazy." I say. "Hopefully he read that paper you left in your room." She says. "We'll find out when I make brownies." I say. "If he refuses to eat it then we will know."

"Wow that's a really good plan, it's a good thing I came up with it." She says. "Hey I came up with the fake prank." I say. "Well I came up with putting the sleeping pills in his water." She says. "So we both came up with it." I say. "I guess so." She says.

Watch out Kanan, here comes the first prank.