Chapter 30: The Reveal

Ezra's pov

"How are you mustache?" I ask Kanan as he is trying to wash it off. "Ezra how did you even get this on me?" He asks. "When you were asleep." I say. "Obviously." He says. I then laugh. But Kanan gives me a warning face so I stop.

"Well I do deserve this. Again I'm sorry about the paper." He says. "It's ok Kanan I forgive you. But I'll just prank you until it's not funny anymore." I say with a smirk. His eyes widen in fear. "Oh force." He says. "Don't worry I was just kidding." I say.

Kanan then let's out a sigh in relief. "Good. So this was the last prank? The mustache?" He asks. I was about to answer till I felt someone tugging me out of the room. Ellie. "I need to talk to you." She says continuing to drag me outside.

"Uhhh gotta go Kanan bye!!!" I say and leave Kanan in confusion. Ellie brings me to my room. But Zeb was in there sleeping. "Does this guy ever go outside?" Ellie asks me. I just shrug and we go into the kitchen instead. Luckily no one is in there.

"Ezra I need to tell you what has been on my mind." She says. "What is it?" I ask. "I feel that it's time you introduce me to your friends." She says. My jaw drops. "Wait what?" I ask still not processing what she said.

"You told me after we did the ultimate prank, you would let me introduce myself to them." She says. Oh yeah forgot about that. "I'm just worried how they will react." I say. "I'm sure they will be fine after they get used to me." She says.

"I don't know." I say. "Come on. You trust me don't you?" She asks. "Yeah of course." I say. "And you trust your friends right?" She asks me. "Yes." I say. "So there you go." She says.

"Ok fine. We don't have to do it now right?" I ask. "Yes we have to do it now. Get everyone in here." She says. I groan while going to the door. "Heard that groan." She says. Of course you did......."Heard that too." She says. That's when I leave the kitchen.

Kanan's pov

That was weird. Why would Ezra leave like that? As long as he's not running away again I won't go after him. But this whole mustache thing needs to end. It's getting old Ezra.

That's when Ezra comes back 10 minutes later. "Kanan can I show you something?" He asks me. Show me something? "Sure." I say and follow him to the kitchen. By the look on Ezra's face, he seems nervous.

"I just want Kanan to see you first." He suddenly says. Ezra was basically talking to a wall. "Ezra? Who are you talking to?" I ask. "That's what I wanted to show you." He says. Ok now I don't know what's going on.

All of a sudden a spirit appears out of nowhere and forms into a girl. She's the same height as Ezra and has a pilot outfit. "Kanan this is Ellie." Ezra says. I just stood there shocked. A person just........and she.....what in the force is happening?

"Hello." Ellie says waving her hand. At that moment I was completely freaked out and everything went black.