Evelyn looked at Razz. "You know what?" Evelyn said. "Let's just have both."

"Ugh! Why didn't we think about that sooner?" Razz said, smacking her forehead.

Madeline pulled out two tubs and walked to the counter, then put them down and pulled out an ice cream scooper.

"Are you guys allowed to have that?" I asked them.

"Der!" Madeline said, popping open one of the ice cream tops.       "That's why we're getting some."

Evelyn pulled out four bowls and handed me one, then gave the others a bowl as well. "Give me a bigger scoop of caramel, Madie." Evelyn ordered, but not rudely.

"Got it." Madeline said. She quickly gave each of us huge scoops of ice cream, then we pulled out spoons and went to the living room after we put the ice cream tubs away. Evelyn jumped onto the couch, startling Connor, and started stirring the ice cream together. Razz and Madie sat down on the floor and ate their ice cream, and I joined them. When we finished, we started to clean our dishes in the sink. While we cleaned, our watches began to blink.

"Uh, what's that supposed to mean?" I asked, pointing to Lorita.

Madie and Razz became excited, and Evelyn was jumping up and down happily.

"Mission!" Evelyn shouted, then she took off running to the lab.

* * *

This chapter was deleted somehow, and I can't get it back, so I'm putting it in this chapter. Enjoy!

We were in the lab, lined up like we were in the army. The Professor stood in front of us, his hands behind his back, and looked down at each of us.

"Now, Amelia," he started, "because you're new at this, you're going to have to follow their lead and simply watch and learn."

I nodded, although I hated the idea of just doing nothing.

He continued. "As always, Madie's in charge. Time Watchers, explain things to Amelia if she has any questions, and be patient."

The Time Watchers nodded in agreement.

Friday grinned at us, then turned to me once again. "We have a few rules on time travel, Amelia. It's a very dangerous thing, as you should know. One: Do not mention that you are from the future, no matter what. If someone does learn--which has hardly ever happened--just tell them... your their guardian angels, or something. No matter how odd that sounds, people have bought it every time it's happened. Two: Do not let anyone see you time travel, or hear your watch talk. I'm not even going to tell you why, because you'd be stupid if you didn't know why not. Three: No future words. Which means don't say cool, rad, LOL, TTYL, and other slang you kids use these days.

"Rule three kind of goes into rule four. Rule four: Do not sing songs from your present. That could mess up time, the singer who originally sang that song, and basically everything in your life. Maybe even your parents. Rule five: Do not use your power for bad. On each mission, you get a certain power from your watch. If you use that power foolishly, you will be sent back here. And rule six: Do not travel to a time where you exist, or, your present. If you do, and you see or touch your past self, a number of things could happen. One, it could rip the fabric of the space time continuum. Which is a big no-no.

"Did you understand all that, Amelia?" Friday smiled his constant smile.

"Yeah, I think so." I said, taking in the information.

"Good. And if you do somehow forget, Lorita can remind you."

"Got it."

"Okay, go ahead and see where you all are going, Madie."