The chorus was especially telling.

This time I'm ready to run
Escape from the city and follow the sun
'Cause I wanna be yours
Don't you wanna be mine
I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night
This time I'm ready to run
Wherever you are is the place I belong
'Cause I wanna be free
And I wanna be young
I'll never look back now I'm ready to run
I'm ready to run

The girls watched them finish the rest of the song; and after it was over they looked up at Harry and Niall.  How they could say everything through a song was unbelievable.  They started to say something but Harry stopped them.  "We have one more.  Hold your thoughts until after that.  This song is called Illusion."  He looked into Julies eyes but talked to them both.  "Listen carefully."  He backed up from her a little bit.

Niall smiled and kissed Amanda and got his guitar.

When Harry got ready to sing his verse he stood right in front of Julie and held her hand. He made sure he looked her directly in the eyes when he sang the following:

But believe me
I'm not trying to deceive you
I promise falling for me
Wont be a mistake

Julie kind of took a step back at the lyrics.  It fit too well.  He knew she was completely afraid of falling for him.  He was trying to make her realize that it wouldn't be a mistake to let herself fall for him completely.  It was quite overwhelming.  Her eyes filled with tears as she looked up at him.  When the chorus came on the tears fell out onto her cheeks.

Harry took his thumb and wiped the tears from her cheek.  It said exactly what he wanted it to.  There was something special between them.  He hoped it would continue to grow.  He just wanted her to believe in them and want to fight for it with him.  He hoped it came across in the song.

Niall walked up to Amanda playing his guitar.  She thought that it was the sexiest thing in the world when he played the guitar.  When he started the lyrics in his verse she couldn't help but smile.  She thought back to the moment they had just had in the dressing room.  And how she believed in everything they were and it could not have been more perfect.

You can tie me up in chains
You can throw away the key
But there's no trapped doors
I'm not gonna leave
You're the truth I can't explain
You're the only one I see
Its not an illusion to me

When the song was over Julie walked up to Harry and buried her face into his chest.  She wasn't ready to look him in the eye yet.  She was still trying to process everything he was trying to tell her through the lyrics in those songs.  It was a lot.  She couldn't believe what he was trying to say to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist so his hands and the microphone were behind her back.  "Baby, I don't want to scare you.  But I needed to let you know how I'm feeling.  I'm completely invested in you and I.  I don't know what this is exactly, or where it's going to lead in the end.  But I'm seriously Ready to Run anywhere with you.  And I promise that falling for me won't be a mistake.  I will never let you hit the ground.  You're all I can even think about.  Its not a trick or a game.  Its real.  Just tell me you feel it too."  He wasn't sure how she was going to react.  He just threw a lot at her.  He just hoped she didn't run the other way.  Its only been a month since he met her.  He couldn't explain it, even to himself but her being with him was all he wanted.

After a couple more minutes Julie stepped back and looked him in the eye.  She had tears streaming down her face.  "Harry.  This is....its so much....and to be said in song lyrics.  I'm completely overwhelmed and shocked.  But I couldn't be anymore blessed that you chose me to sing those lyrics too."  She reached up and kissed him.  She buried herself back into his chest.  She was overwhelmed.  But she was right where she belonged.  She couldn't ask for anything more.