Chapter 30 Part 2

Jayce POV

"No watch out they'll shoot you!"I shouted at Zoe.

"Damn it!" She threw her controller on the ground as the TV screen read Game Over.

"I had it!"

"Oh yeah sure you did" I teased her earning a pillow in my face.

Suddenly, the door swung open making us turn our heads to see Alex hunched over panting, gasping for air.

"Alex what happened?!" I asked standing up as Zoe ran over to his side.

"They... Took... Her..."

"Who's her? who's they?" Zoe asks as she's helping him over to the couch.

"Jasmine... Vince isn't who he says he is. Vince took Jade and now Jasmine! He-"

"Wait what?" Zoes mouth parts open.

"Vince is working for the V.K's?" I asked as my blood started to boil. I hate traders, especially traders that kidnapped my sister!

"No the V.K's work for him!" Alex finally gets his breathing under control and stood to his feet.

Fuck it all makes sense, how he always acted differently. That time when we were ambushed , he wasn't seen once and there wasn't a scratch or a drop of blood on him.  How could I miss that?!

"LOGAN, NICK GET OUT HERE NOW!" I shout. Moments later they came out fighting over a bag of potato chips.

"No bro you ate the whole bag last time!" Logan whines.

"Dude seriously! I bought it with my money dumbass!" Nick shot back.

"You mean your stolen money? You used the stolen money from the Los Angeles Bank." Logan finally releases the bag amused.

"Actually I stole a guys wallet in the lobby" Nick shyly confesses.

"ENOUGH! While you two were playing around, Jasmine got kidnapped too! You wanna know by who....Vince, Vince has her and Jade! So Now we gotta plan how I'm gonna kick his ass!" I ranted, making the whole room silent.

That's when Logan opens his mouth to speak, "We weren't playing around, we actually found what room they're staying in. They have two rooms registered to Zach Sanders. Boy is he an idiot!" I cannot believe he still does that. When we were "friends" I told him to never use your real name. Does he listen? Nooooo.

"Nick and Alex your gonna come with me. Logan and Zoe your gonna go down those tunnels and save Jade and Jasmine. Any body got a problem?"

"Yeah I do! I should be saving my girlf-Jasmine... and Jade! I know the way! It's my fault I got her in this mess!" Alex hisses which throws me kinda off guard. But I quickly recover by showing him no emotion.

"You got My Person taken away from me and into the hands of a psycho person! Because of you we have to save Jade and NOW JASMINE! SHES MY PERSON! YOU CANT GET UPSET!" Zoe yells at Alex looking down at him on the couch.

"I understand she's what she is to you but, I known her first, you can't get upset!Because you have to distract the upper level!  So Logan and I can save them, if you are distracted and can't focus... we can't save them! SO YOU CANT GET UPSET! Okay?! NOBODY CAN! If someone does ill loose it, like really loose it!" Her eyes started to water but she doesn't let them fall. I really just want to hug her right now... but I can't.

"You heard her, you need to focus. We mustn't waist anymore time, we need to move out now!" Alex and Nick walk out, I wait for Logan to walk out so that it'd be just Zoe and I.