Chapter 12

Zoe POV

Zoe POV

Not that I'm complaining but why the hell did this guy catch his punch?! Who in the hell told him it was okay to do that?!

"I'm gonna ask you again why the hell are you here?!" Jayce hissed finally releasing his hold on me. Instead he stood in front of me, protectively?

"I came to see my bro... missed you son of a bitches!" He lightly punched Jayce's right arm.

"You abandoned us, you ditched us! And stop calling me bro! You I stopped being you bro a while ago!"

"I see you never learn from the last girl. Let me guess you owe him money?" The mystery guy turns his attention towards me.

"Actually; I stole money from him" I shyly said and he smirks with an impressed nod of approval. Causing me to smile proudly and confidently.

"So you do have my money?!" He expresses with disbelief as give him a 'well duh' look.

"Impressive, I'm L-

"No, not impressive and no introduction!" He expresses with frustration, "We don't need you here so you can go!"

"No way man I'm back!" He say with a cocky smile and might I add very cutely.
Hey I'm still a girl, I can still look at guys. Even though they're gang members. That don't mean I like them, I just find him very hot.

"Your not back" he states.

"Aye your back!" Nick happily bro hugs the mystery guy. Still don't know his name, thanx to Jayce.

"He's not back." He retorts to Nick and he gave Jayce a confused look. Suddenly, Jade peeks out of her room and jumps out.

"Your back!" She cheers and gave him a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Aye nice to have you back man!" Jasmine joins in and gives him a similar hug Jade gave him.

"He's not BACK!" He shouts with frustration,"Jasmine downstairs, Nick take her back to the basement! And you back in your room!" He points to the individuals that were given orders. They scurried to do their given orders.

Before I turned the mystery gave me a wink. I looked down to my feet to hide my reaction. Nick guides me down the stairs to the basement.

"Who is that guy?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Logan" he answers very short and simple. Too simple!