Chapter 10

Zoe POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see an  unfamiliar room. It was simple king sized bed with a dark blue comforter, two night stands on each side with head lamps, and a bathroom attached to it on the right side.

I noticed my hand above my head was handcuffed to the headboard.

I examined my bandaged up arm where I've been bitten badly. Then everything came back to me. The dog, Jasmine fighting with Jayce, and his sister-

A faint knock was heard at the closed door. It opened slowly and it was Jayce's sister.

"H-how's the arm?"

"It's sore but ill survive" I told. "Um not to be rude but why are you here? Won't you get into trouble?"

"Oh he's not here they went out. Some deal is going on this afternoon" she said waved it off like it was no big deal. "By the way I'm Jade."

"Zoe."

"I'm so sorry for my brother... he's a bipolar asshole! Do you have any siblings?" She asks taking a seat at the foot of my bed. I slowly sat up since I was carrying my weight with my hurt arm.

"A brother, his name is Ray he's 19. He can be irritating at times but I gotta love him."

"Tell me about him" her eyes lights up with excitement as she scoots closer to me.

"Well... I've heard people say that's he's a major ladies man. He works out every morning to keep up that healthy life style." I smile at the memories of my brother and I have. "When my parents fought he would sneak me out to get ice cream. Then head over to the park and just talk."

"Oh we would play this game! Its called Make Me Laugh. I would try to not to laugh while Ray would make weird faces and dance or tell jokes." I add on.

"Ooh we should play it! You go first and Ill keep a straight face!"

Jayce POV

"Fuck man we could've gotten so much...damn!" Alex tosses the duffle bag on the hardwood floor.

"I just need to work out and blow off some steam" I jogged up the stairs and I heard laughter. I looked over the railing to see if Jasmine was laughing. But she was resting her head on Alex's lap.

Note to self question that later.

It sounded like the laughter is coming from Nicks room. I slightly opened the door to see Zoe and Jade laughing. I haven't seen Jade laugh like that in a while.

"No you can't do that! You touch me that's cheating!" Zoe laughs as she tucked Jade with her free hand that wasn't handcuffed.
To be honest Zoe is a pretty good looking girl... okay she's hot but.... wait why am I thinking about this.

I closed the door quietly and walked into my room. I took off my shirt and changed into basketball shorts. I walked out to see Nick closing the door after watching Jade and Zoe play around.

"You got to tell me dude!" Vince pushes Nicks shoulder with the palm of his hand.
"Or I will!"

"No we can't... he kill Jade and then Zoe!"

"Good then we will have Zoe off our hands!"

I close my door loud so that they know I'm present.

"Jayce! Jade is with Zoe in Nicks room! What shall we do?" Vince blurts causing Nick to shoot him a glare.

"Thank you Vince... You go down and I'll take care of it!" Vince jogs down the staircase leaving only Nick and I

"Why the hell are trying to protect her?!" I yell at him, he doesn't think I've noticed?! But I have!

"I'm not!"

"Your such a fucking liar!" I cuss before I storm into his room. Causing them to jump. "Jade why the FUCK ARE YOU IN HERE?!"

"Jay I was just-

"GET THE HELL OUT NOW!" Her eyes started to water. The sparkle in her was replaced with sadness. It kills me to do that but I have to, I have no choice. If they think they can do this and get away with it. They won't take me seriously!

She ran out of the room with her hands over her mouth, crying.

"And YOU! What did I say about you talking to her?! I TOLD you NOT to talk to her!" I slapped her across her face.

"Huh I forgotten... I'm might have hit my head harder then I thought. When I fainted from loosing too much blood." She smirks recovering quickly from my slap.

Ahhh why won't this girl just shut the fuck up! She just won't quit it with her comments!

"You know whats so irritating?!" I asked annoyed through my gritted teeth.

"That I'm kidnapped by a psychotic bipolar asshole?!" She sarcastically smiles while she narrows her eyes.

"No... that I captured a sarcastic smart ass."

"I am not a smart ass!" She protests.

"Your right I forgot bitchy too" I add, I noticed she was about to roll her eyes but stopped herself from doing so. I plaster a smirk on my face. "Ah your learning."

"Your making it really hard to not do it" she said with a slight smirk on her face. For a moment I take the time to take her appearance in. I guess she was doing the same because we were both silent.

I wonder what she's thinking?

I realize we've been staring at each other for a few seconds now.

So I smirk,"Take a picture it'll last longer."

"Ugh You wish!" She shouts back as I walked out.