Chapter 19

Jayce POV

"FUCK Jayce we need answers! Why the hell is Zach Sanders from the V.K's after us?" Nick shouted.

"He was being his dick self and I punched him."

"What did he say to piss you off?" Alex questioned taking another sip of his beer.

This whole damn thing is so frustrating with the V.K's on my back and I still have failed to get Zoe and Jade. Its been six days and I've been swamped with the fucking V.K's.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Vince hissed pinching the bridge of his nose, clearly tired of this whole situation like me.

"Weʻre gonna have to set it off for a bit until we find my sister and Zoe." I informed before drinking the last drop of beer in my bottle.

"But what about-

"Weʻre going to set it off and find my fucking sister! Any objections?!" I hissed through my gritted teeth. They all shook theyʻre heads 'no' and nodded my head. I grabbed the keys to the car,"Logan and Vince your with me. Alex and Nick you stay here and watch over Jasmine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we sat in the car, parked across from her house, she has two cops at her front door. Typical! I saw my sister through Zoe's window, laughing. I haven't seen her do that in a long time and it seems whenever she's with Zoe she's always laughing.

"Whats the plan?" Logan asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Get in get out, shoot anyone thats gets in your way" I say and got out of the car.

"Jayce that's stupid-

I walked across the street causing the two cops to pull out their guns.

"Stay where you are!" One shouted.

"Look, why don't you move out of my fucking way and no one gets hurt. Easy way or hard way your choice." I say calmly and they continued to point their guns my way. "Hard way it is."

I took out a knife from my pocket and threw it at the first cop. It landed right in his chest. Then the second cop got shot right between his eyes. Thanx to Vince.

I kicked down the door, And stormed in. The lights we're off downstairs, I guess her brother isn't home. Stupid move. I walked up the stairs quietly not wanting them to know my presence just yet.

"You get my sister, I'll handle Zoe" I whisper and they both nod as i walked over to the closed door. I guess she went to sleep, I opened the door shut it quietly behind me and saw her laying in bed.

"Fuck my life!" she shouts as she threw one of her pillows at the door.

"What's the matter can't sleep?" I smirk, she quickly turns on the bedside lamp. Her eyes widen as she sits up.

"JAYCE-

"Missed me?"

"Jayce stay the hell away from me and stay the hell away from Jade!" She shouts runs over to base ball bat on the ground. I rolled my eyes and walked over to sit at the edge of the bed. She moves slowly towards her door holding the bat up.

"Babe did you really think I came alone!" I smile as I see Vince slowly approaching her from behind. He quickly covers her mouth and sticks her with the syringe. "Sleep well Ford."

Zoe POV

I felt myself bouncing and slightly nauseous. I tried sitting up but hit my head immediately.

"Fuck that hurt!" I rubbed my head, I finally take in my surroundings and notice Im in a tight dark small space. I heard cars passing, honking and muffled voices.

I started to take in my surroundings and I'm not liking it one bit. Instead of freaking out and crying, Im pissed off and sick of it. "IM IN A FUCKING TRUNK!" I punch the roof and kick the sides out of frustration.

Suddenly, the car stopped moving I waited and I crossed my arms as the trunk slowly lifted. Revealing a dark figure, I narrow my eyes, adjusting to the dark lighting and find a smirking Jayce in front of me. One hand holding up the trunk and the other dangling by his side.

"You done punching my trunk or should I leave you alone for a bit. Although if I do that you might stab my trunk and runaway with my dog this time." He teases, referring back to when I took his sister. But the stabbing I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Thats just crazy talk. I would never do that, if anything I would take Nick. I would never take that devil dog!"I retort back causing him to slightly chuckle. Did he really do that? He stood there observing me, I swung my feet over having it dangle over the pavement. "Why are you staring at me?"

He shakes,"You coming out or are you wanna spend the night in the trunk?" He hissed. I hop out of the trunk and walked towards the front door while Jayce followed behind me.

Once I walked in I heard laughter from the kitchen, everyone was there including Jasmine . I quickly looked straight ahead, avoiding eye contact. I was heading for the staircase but he stepped in front of me. He led all the way to a closed door that I've never opened before.

He opened the door to a spare bedroom, with a simple queen bed and a night stand with a book case beside it and a bay window. But of coarse the window had a lock on it.

"This is your room, since you made my sister happy I won't put you back in the basement. But since you stabbed my friend Alex and pushed Jasmine down the stairs... I'll still make your life a living hell." He hisses causing me to roll my eyes, earning an immediate slap.

"You don't need to Im already living one." I retort back holding my cheek, he opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.

"If you think Im gonna beg for your mercy and cry and show pain in front of you... well your sadly mistaken. Im done with your crap, Im done trying to escape, and Im done being afraid. So what will it take for you to release me?"

He was taken back at first but recovered quickly,"Oh sweet heart you are in no position to negotiate." He slams the door behind him, I lean my back against the wall and slid down.

I can't handle this anymore, Im so tired of fighting, my dad is no match for him. He's always one step ahead, and my father can't even get-

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened, Logan. He sat down next to me leaning against the wall.

"You okay?"

"Lets see Logan... Im stuck here! No matter where I go he'll find me. When I came back you know how long I got to spend time with my dad?" He sat there in silence waiting for me,"5 minutes Logan, my brother he's never home he's always out partying with his friends. I got out by myself, I DID THAT NOT MY DAD OR MY BROTHER! SO NO IM NOT O-KAY!"

Instead of him saying anything he wraps his arms around me, one around my waist and the other on my head, pressing my head up against his chest.

"I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. The good kind not the creepy kind. When I'm with him I feel strange, like the good kind. If that makes any sense at all.

My life is so complicated!