Chapter 13

Zoe POV

Zoe POV

Oh Shit!

"What the fuck are you doing out?!" He grips onto my forearm, setting me aside waiting for my explanation.

"I-

To my surprise Logan comes out of nowhere and speaks,"I let her out. She was miserable and I felt like she needed a break."

"From being kidnapped?!"

"Yes?" he stated more of a question rather then a statement.

"First you stop me from teaching her a lesson, then you let her out, and now your going to party?!" The way he said it made sound like we were crazy, which we probably were.

"Oh and he let me finally pee" I add on to his list proudly with a satisfied smile.

"I swear if you loose her... Your dead meat!" He threatens Logan and to my surprise he doesn't seem worried one bit.

"First of all no worries Im not gonna loose her, she's in good hands. And secondly if I do loose her you won't kill me and you'll still love me anyways." He told with a cocky smile before dragging me away from a very pissed of Jayce.

He took me to the kitchen to fix me up a drink, He mixed a few alcoholic beverages in two red solo cups. He hands me one and I down in a few swigs.

"Damn girl don't hold back!" Logan chuckles at my insane gesture.

"You try being kidnapped by Jayce Calaway, it sucks!" He laughs at my comment, when in reality I'm not kidding. Im being serious it really sucks!

"Logan thanx for telling me your back!" Jasmine stumbles her way into the kitchen rests her arm on Logan's shoulder.

"Im sorry Jas... but Jayce being the stubborn boy that he is, said I'm not back." He jokes, "When really Iʻm actually back." He whispers between Jasmine and I.

"Wait...Zoe?! Are actually like real?!" She pokes my right arm, seeing if I'm real. "Am I hallucinating? Am I that high?!" She asks herself.

"No Jasmine and when did you start burning?"

"Ever since you got kidnapped."

"Oh makes sense." Boy does she reek of alcohol. "Are you drunk too?"

"Noooo Im not drunk, Im buzzed!" She smiles widely almost falling forward, but Logan wraps his arm around her waist to support her.

"Maybe you should go upstairs and take a break" I grab her arm to pull her alongside with me but she snatches it away quickly.

"Im fineee... you try kidnapping your best friend and watch her get hurt by one of the most feared criminals in L.A. And then can't do shit about it because I'll get badly hurt too." she rambles with a few slurs here and there. "Other then that I'm fine!"

"Jasmine its okay... Im not mad at you anymore. Its not your fault its out of your control." I assured her and she just shakes her head with her eyes closed.

"See its out of my control... I can't do anything to help!"

"Jasmine its fine... my dad has been dealing with these kinds of things and he's gonna find me eventually. And you will be fine and he can help you too."

"You know what Im done..." she stumbles her way out of the kitchen, I follow behind her and see her dancing with Alex and Vince on the dance floor. I try to pull her away but again she pulls away.

"No I just wanna let go and forget for one night! And you should too!" She says, she's right I do need to let go. Who knows when Ill have this opportunity again.

I take a couple of shots till I felt the wonderful buzzed feeling. Played a couple of rounds of beer pong and I won twice. Then I played power hour and let me tell you I'm gonna hate myself in the morning.

"Oh this is my song!" I slurred and dragged Logan with me to the dance floor. The whole night he's been with me, making sure I don't leave.

He placed his hands on my waist from behind. I slowly started to grind myself against Logan. I just let my body move to the beat. He turns me around and pulled me closer. His eyes moved down to my lips then back to my eyes. I bit my lower lip as I smile. He leaned in and our lips touched every so slightly. 

Until suddenly he was yanked away by no other then Jayce.

"What fuck man!" Jayce has a strong hold of Logan by his shirt."I told you to watch her, not get her waisted!"

"No you didn't, you said not to loose her. And yet here she is! !" He shoves Jayce away releasing his grip on his shirt. He licked his lower lip as he clenches his fists.

"WHAT AFRAID THIS MIGHT BE ANOTHER GABI SITUATION?!" Logan yells back, making Jayce shoot him a nasty glare. Then he threw a punch at Loganʻs face, it a moment before logan can react. People started to watch and whisper but fail to help out.

Logan threw the next punch to his eye, That's gonna leave a mark. Suddenly, the room started to spin and my vision became a bit blurry. I closed my eyes and reopened them, my vision became clear again.

Jayce lunges towards Logan knocking him down. He sat on top of him punching the crap out of Logan. Logan manages to grab a hold of Jayce's neck, choking him.

I looked over and saw Jasmine faint, She drunk way too much. Vince and Alex ran over to break up the fight. Then I noticed Nick crouched down by Jasmines side, so i decided to check on Jasmine.

So much going on at once, now the room spinning once again. I drunk way too much.

"Nick..."

"Yeah?" He stands up to match my height.

"Catch me..." I say. Everything spins quickly almost making it unbearable. I stumble forwards and the last thing I see before I pass out is Nicks arms reaching for me, then everything goes black.