Chapter 16

Alex POV

What I don't get is why Jasmine needs to constantly drink away her problems. I practically had to beg for her to stop. I'm really worried, it's bad enough she has her best friend kidnapped and can't do shit about it.

After thinking about it that's probably the reason why she drinks and burns.

I mean it wasn't like she didn't drink or burn before we kidnapped Zoe, it's just now she drinks all the damn time and when I say all the time, I mean ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! If you wanna find any alcoholic beverage, you can find it in Jas's hand.

No joke, we had to make 3 trips this week to restock for Jas, that's sad.

While Jasmine is in her bedroom "watching" Tv, when really she's crashed out on her bed. I decided to do the same in my room and watch Tv. I really haven't noticed how quiet it was till now.

Why did the laughter stop? Why can I drop a pin and the sound will fill up the room? It's quiet, too fucking quiet.

"Zoe? Jade?" No answer.

"ZOE AND JADE!" Still no answer, Ugh fine I'll bite! I got up from my bed to walk out in the hallway. I noticed her door was open, when it usually is closed.

I ran in and saw that her iPod was blasting music through her ear phones, on the bed.

"FUCK MY LIFE!" I swore running into Jasmines room. Who was asleep peacefully that is until... "JASMINE THEY'RE GONE!"

"Ow Advil man..."

"Jasmine they're gone, Jade and Zoe ARE GONE!" I pace back and fourth in the room, freaking the fuck out. It was our responsibility to watch them and we totally screwed up. I was too occupied by Jasmine and her drinking. Which is the whole reason why I actually stayed back, to watch Zoe and Jade, also hang with Jasmine but that's not the point, right now.

"WHAT?! What do you mean they're gone?!" She suddenly is no longer in that hangover stage.

"I mean as in no more, gone, escaped!" I said with a sarcastic smile. I tend to get sarcastic, when stupid questions are asked at times like this.

"Fuck Alex now isn't the time for sarcasm! We need to look around the house, they've got to be here somewhere!" We raced out of her room, searching the rest of the house. We met back up in the living room.

"Anything?" She shakes her head, she lets out a big sigh, running her hands in her black wavy hair.

"What do we do? What's gonna happen to us?! Ohhh we're dead that's what we are!" She begins to panic as she now paces back and forth. Now I can't panic because it won't help, it won't help Jasmine or me.

"We're dead!" She repeated a few more times.

"Stop saying that no we're not!" But she just continues to repeat those two words. I grab a hold of her arms, pinning them above her head against the wall that was near. I quickly place my lips on her soft lips. It took her a moment to respond back. But eventually are lips we in sync with one another's. 

I slowly pull away, "We just need to come up with a plan. Any ideas?"  She just nods speechless, I knew this'll shut her up.

"Oh I can pretend to be Zoe and you can be Jade." She suggests and I give her a "Are you fucking kidding" look. "Your right I'll be Jade and you can be Zoe. Since your taller."

No sarcastic comments or she'll punch you. No sarcastic comments or she'll punch you.

"Why don't put that in the suggestion box for now." I grab air and put it in the imaginary box.

"Fine but I thought it was good." She shrugs, I forgot she's slightly still high.

"We're dead!" I say running my hand over my face.

"No no okay why don't we stage an attack... Like you knock me out and you can stab yourself. Stage it to make it look real" Her plan is good and it may just work. But theres just one thing, I don't like hurting girls especially if its her.

"But I don't wanna hurt you, Im not Jayce."

"No you need to hit me, my life is on the line here! My ass belongs to that fucker. Your one of his best guys and also his friend." She runs her hand through her hair to push back the strands out of her face.

"What do you mean, Your ass belongs to that fucker?"

"My dad sold me to him to pay off the money he owes to this gang. My ass is his, he can kill me and it won't really affect. "So just fucking hit me!" She throws her hands up in the air, tired of arguing.

I caress her cheek with the tip of my thumb and pull her in for a hug, resting her head on my bare chest . I place kiss  on top of her forehead and  then rest my chin on top of her head. I place my lips on hers one last time before completely parting. 

"Hit me" She told, I took the gun I had hidden away in the back of my pants,holding the opposite side. With one swift motion I hit her with the handle part of the gun, knocking her out. I drop the gun and caught her before she fell to the ground. I lifted her up, bridal style and placed her on the bottom step of the stair case. I messed up her hair a bit to make it believable, I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a Knife.

I walk over to the living room and sat on the floor by the big couch, I took a deep breath before stabbing me in the thigh. I took out the knife groaning through my gritted teeth, I stab the other and left the knife in.

Jasmine I hope your fucking plan works.