Chapter 7

Zoe POV

It's been three days since I've been missing. I haven't left the room since I questioned him about that room with the closed door. It's a very touchy subject with him, either he's hiding something or he's hiding someone in there he cares deeply about.

I'm very observant of things it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

My train of thought was broken once I heard the door swung open. Vince walks in slightly buzzed, looks like. He slowly makes his way down the stairs. He wore a black beanie with his blonde bangs sticking partially out. He wore tie dye muscle T and black joggers.

"Alright sweetness lets go" he told taking a step closer to untie my arms. Luckily my feet were not tied because Jayce forgot to(mental evil smirk). He put his left leg between my legs . I quickly left it my leg up so I kneed him in the crotch.

He bent over clutching his man hood, groaning.

"My bad... Sweetness" I emphasized the nickname he gave me earlier. He glared me and flipped me off. He stormed up the stairs and moments later comes back with Nick.

Nick however didn't have a shirt but he did grey sweats.

Vince stood at the top of the stairs leaning against the wall glaring. Nick made his way down and stood in front of me. I did the same to Nick like I did to Vince. Only he caught my foot with one hand. I sung my free foot to his side and he caught that one too. Not breaking our eye contact.

"You finished?" He questions with an amused look on his face. he stood in between my legs and held them by my shins. I raised an eyebrow studying his body language. He was relaxed yet his guard was still up.

He cautiously untied my arms, his gaze remained on my eyes as he untied my arms. I look down at his moving hands breaking the gaze.

He gently helped me up, since my leg was still a bit sore. He helped me to the bathroom. I noticed the closed door was slightly open.

"Don't even think about it" Nick comments as if he knows exactly what I'm thinking. Instead of showing he got it right I gave him a confused look. "Jayce finds out you went in there, your dead."

"Who's in there?"

"Lets just say sh- they're very important to him" he corrects himself for his mistake.

"Wow so he must really care for his brother" I stated , hoping he'll spill.

"No sister..."

I nod but then he freezes in front of the bathroom.

"How did you do that?" He asked with amazement. Referring back to how I got him to tell me who's behind that door.

"I don't know what your talking about?" I smirk before closing the bathroom door behind me. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I looked tired. I haven't eaten in days, I haven't slept well enough and my body aches like hell.

I found a toothbrush still in It's packaging. I opened it up and brushed my teeth. The brushes my hair with the brush that was next to the sink. I tied my hair up in a messy bun to get it out of my face.

I walked out and no on was in the hallway. Bows my chance to see his sister and see if she can help me.

I quickly ran but quietly to the partly opened door. I opened it slightly more, just enough for me to slip in and close the door behind me. I saw girl sitting on a bay window, she had dark brown hair wearing a camisole and shorts. She hugged her legs to her chest looking outside.