Chapter 29

Zoe POV

"FUCK!" Alex yells jumping out of the truck bed,"Did we have to drive for 5 freaking hours! I have to piss!"

"Bro can u act like we belong here?" Jayce snaps at him.

"My bad the driver didn't make a pit stop!" Alex glares over at Nick.

"We were on a schedule!" Nick exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

"Shut up both of you!  Logan did you hack into the hotel system?" Jayce switches his attention over to Logan. He nods as he looks down at his phone.

"Yeah the suites are under the name Mason King." Logan confirms and we walk in through the automatic doors. We walk over to the front desk.

"Mason King." Jayce say with a wink to the front desk lady. She blushes as she puts his name into the system. She furrows her eyebrows as she searches.

I decided to take in the lobby and it was breath taking. But what caught my eye was a guy in a black hoodie wearing a hat dark jeans and sneakers. He doesn't look like an average guy. He was on his phone upset with something.

"Be right back" I told Jayce and walked over to listen in on his convo.

"No your supposed!" He yells into the phone. "Yeah we're going to the club!" I pretend to admire the painting on the wall.

He finishes his call and I keep my head down and walk back to the front desk. I ran into the guy and place my hand on his back pocket.

"I'm so sorry" I smile as I smoothly take his phone out of his back pocket without him noticing.

"No problem cutie!" He smirks, yup he's a V.K. the tattoo on his neck confirms it. I walk back to the front desk Just in time.

The suit was well SWEET! But we need to focus on what's important

The suit was well SWEET! But we need to focus on what's important. I told them that I ran into one of the hustlers in the lobby and that I took his phone.

But it was a non traceable phone so we can't call one of his previous callers but Jayce said he got a plan.

"Zoe Alex Jas and I will head down to the club. Nick you stay here and help Logan try to hack into the hotel system and figure out what room." Jayce explains the plan one last time.

"Tell me why are you guys going to the club exactly?" Logan snaps at Jayce crossing his arms.

"Maybe the girls can get them so drunk they can get the info we need." He hisses back at Logan.

"Wait we're doing what?" Jasmine finally realizes what Jayce had just said. I roll my eyes and grab Jasmine. Jasmine and I went into our room and saw the outfit laid out (Outfits down below).