Chapter 27

Jasmine POV

Jasmine POV

I hate that I'm always the one to wake up first, But this time it's different. Why, because Alex is up which means I can finally have alone time with him. NO! Not in that way, he can help me in the kitchen.

"Alex stop eating all the bacon!" I scold as I threw a wet cloth at him. He ducks his head so that he could dodge it.

"Alright, alright fine!" He mumbles with a piece of bacon hanging from his mouth. He comes from behind and wraps his arms around my waist. As I stirred the pancake batter.

"Alex I swear if you don't start cracking the eggs, I'll crack you!" I threaten and he quickly kisses my cheek before releasing his hold on me.

"Ah my head I drunk way to much, tell me why is Zoe in our living room?" Jayce walks with his hand on his head. His hair flopping over his eyes, messy. He scratches his bare stomach while walking over to the kitchen counter.

"You mean you don't remember?" No wonder he was so chill about Alex and I. No way he'll be fine with it when he's sober.

"No now why is Zoe in my living room and not avoiding my presence?" He sarcastically smiles while his fingers tap the granite counter top, impatient.

"Logan and Nick brought her to help find Jade and Vince." I noticed his eyes widen with disbelief. He opens his mouth to say something but I wouldn't let him. "Before you say anything, you and me both know that she would be great for this. She can take of herself, she can shoot, she's a smart ass, and she's very observant."

"Did I say anything last night?"

"Oh nothing much just that after you fucked Amanda, you and Zoe got into an argument and you went in my bedroom to vent about it. Well long story short you finally confessed that you like Zoe." Alex explains as he takes another bacon off of the plate.

"Alex. Eggs. Now!" I point to the un cracked eggs as he holds up his hands in defense.

"WHAT?! I have no idea what your talking about!" He gets up to walk out the kitchen but I ran over to block his way.

"Oh come on you were going on and on about her, the way she laughs, the way she smiles...Come on Jayce we already know, you like Zo-" Before I could finish saying her name he cover my mouth.

"Shut. Up. Please.  I don't want her hearing you!" He says as his hands still remain over my mouth. I quickly licked his hands, he removed my hands and wiping them on his sweat pants. He looked at me with disgust.

"You shouldn't of covered my mouth, and why don't you want her finding out?"

"Because..."

"Because what?!"

"Its not Zoe Im only worried about!"

"Then who else?!"

"Logan likes Zoe too okay?" He confesses then sighs while running his hand over his face.

"What?" Alex says in shock, dropping an egg on the wood floor, splattering all over the floor.

"So please don't mention this to anyone, especially Logan. I don't want another-"

"Gabi situation." I heard a deep male voice. Jayce's skin turned pale which could only mean it was Logan.

I turn my body to see Logan standing right front of me. I was now in the middle of a stare down. You could sense the tension.

"I just remembered that I forgot something in my room. Alex would you like to help me find figure out what that something is and grab it?" I look back and forth at Logan and Jayce who was completely ignoring my existence, looking over me.

"Why?" He said stuffing another piece of bacon in his mouth. I wonder how on earth does he keep his abs, when he keeps eating.

"Alex now!" I finally move away from my awkward position. I start head over to the stairs with Alex slowly following behind me.

"Did you not sense the tension in there?" I snapped my head around, his body jerks forward. Caught off guard from my sudden change of direction.

"That's why I wanted to stay, plus the food" he crosses his arms. I roll my eyes and started to walk up the stairs. "Wait Jas, Jas, Babe!"

"What?!" I snap at him stopping on the forth step.

"There's no food in your room, what about the food?"

"Who said I didn't have food?" I smirk and bright smile appeared on his face.

"Should've known."

"Damn Straight!" I said before

Jayce POV

We stood there in silence, staring at each other.

"You like Zoe?" Logan finally speaks up.

"Yea, you?"

"Yeah" he sighs.

"We have a problem on our hands don't we?" I asked.

"Yea" he sighs again.

"You backing down?"

"Psh no, how bout you?" He crosses his arms.

"Hell no!" I match his stance.

"May the best guy win!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors Note

I'm sorry I haven't updated and I'm sorry this one is short. I promise to make the next chapter longer. Also I'm thinking of making a sequel to this book. I would like to see what you guys think. So comment and tell me if your on board.

Xoxo
~ True_Hawaiian