Chapter 30 Part 1

Zoe POV

*GUN FIRES*

I was startled by the sudden noise. Jayce and I backed up till there was a good amount of space between us. The V.K was now laying on the ground bleeding out on the floor.

"Holy Shit!" I swore covering my mouth. The guys that surrounded him stared at him then back at Jayce.

"Well it was great playing with you guys. I'd really like to stay and help clean up but..." He trails off as he stuffs his pockets with the money on the table. "Babe?" He calls back referring me to follow behind him.

He grabs my hand so that I would keep up with him while he squeezes through the drunken crowd.

"Wait! I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" I shouted but he refused to let my hand free. "No worries I'm gonna have Jasmine come along with me!" I point over to the bar.

Once he releases my hand I squeeze passed a group of people who shot my glares. Finally I reached Jasmine who was talking to Alex. I wrap my arm around her an look at Alex.

"I have to go the bathroom" I announced.

"Okay so go" Alex shrugs with confusion.

"No Jasmine I have to go the bathroom" I shot her a look and she nods.

"I have to go the bathroom too" Jasmine jumps up from her seat.

"Now?" Alex ask totally confused of the whole situation. Jasmine grabs my hand dragging me to the bathroom. She locks the door behind her. Then check all the stalls to see if anyone is here.

"Talk!"

"Remember when Logan asked to see me alone?"

"At the hospital when he got shot? Yeah." She hoists herself up the counter and sits her but beside the sink.

"We kissed."

"What?!" I smile widely hoping she wouldn't hit me, sadly that didn't work. She wacks my arm, the sound echoes through out the empty bathroom.

"I would've told you sooner but by the time we did the cops came. Then Jade got kidnapped and I just didn't think it was relevant. So Logan and I haven't spoken about it because of that."

"So..."

"So what?"

"So do you like him? Why do you sound hesitant?" She crosses her arms.

"I do" I say unsure of myself.

"You sure?"

"Yea?"

"No your not." Damn she knows me so well.

"No I'm not... I was so sure of myself at first but... then something happened between Jayce and I." I say shyly and her eyes widen with excitement.

"What happened?!" She hits my arm once more.

"Ouch stop that!" She hits me one more time and sticks her tongue out, "Fuck we almost kissed!"

"Wait what? Seriously?! So you like Jayce?"

"I didn't say that" I shook my head.

"So you like Logan then?"

" I didn't say that ether!"

"Then what are you saying?!" She raises her voice with frustration. I simply let out a sigh of exhaustion from this topic. I realize I'm the one who brought it up but still...

"Okay tell me this, What is your favorite color?" She asks.

"You already know that!" I reply and she huffs in response.