Chapter 24 Part 1

_________________________________"No we need to take him to a hospital!" Zoe shouts as she is hovered over his body applying pressure on his gunshot wound

"No we need to take him to a hospital!" Zoe shouts as she is hovered over his body applying pressure on his gunshot wound.

"What if we get caught?!" Alex shouted running his hands through his hair, panicking.

"It doesn't matter, if we don't take him now...
Logan could die!" Zoe exclaims.

4  H O U R S   E A R L I E R

Jade POV

"Jade what are you doing get ready!" Jayce snaps me out of my thoughts, scaring the crap out of me. I rolled off my bed and walked over to Jasmines room. There was at least a dozen outfits laid out.

It's around 6ish we finally finished moving into our new house. This time it's up in the mountains, where no one can see. Since we've been working all day Jayce decided we needed to let loose. So we're all going to the club, I'm so glad Zoe won that bet!

"Dude it looks like your closet threw up" I look around her room, Zoe nodded dramatically agreeing with me. Jasmine glared at Zoe and immediately stopped nodding. It looks like Zoe was just about ready. She wore white ripped skinny jeans and a white crop tank top with a white leather jacket. (Outfit above)

"Oooh damn you look hot!" I commented causing her to flip her hair over her shoulder.

A long time of debating and choosing later, Jasmine and I finally found the right outfit. (Outfits above)

We all walk down the grand staircase, having the boys looking down on their phones uninterested with the world. Jasmine clears her voice and they all looked up, their faces was shocked. They all checked us out, happy with our outfit choice, all except my brother of course.

"Hell no! You are not wearing that!" He blocks my way from stepping down from the last step.

"If I change ill have to change my shoes, hair, makeup, and jewelry. That'll just take another hour. But if you say-"

"No please can we go!" Alex begs pressing his two hands together.

When we finally arrived at the club which by the way was an hour. Which felt like the longest car ride in my life!

Alex and Logan had a debate wether if peacocks could fly or not. Jayce, Zoe, Logan, and Jasmine said no while Vince, Alex and Nick said yes. I however did not want to get involved with their stupid argument.

We made our way to the entrance, Jayce whispered something in the bouncers her and he let us through. Cutting everyone that was in line waiting probably for hours.