Chapter 25

Jade POV

Jade POV

"How do you know this'll work?" I heard a deep voice that didn't sound to happy.

"Trust me it'll work" a different said but sounded more calm, "This is bosses best plan yet."

I started to open my eyes to see who was speaking. Two men stood before me, one with black spiked up hair and the other who had blonde shaggy hair.

I take a chance to take in my surroundings. I was in a room with no windows, no furniture, except the one I'm currently in. Which was a cold metal chair, My wrists and my feet were tied to the chair.

"Tell boss she's up" the black haired boy orders and he races out immediately.

"My brother will find me, and when he does... he'll kill all of you! This time I won't even stop him." I warn trying to keep my cool.

"Sweetie if he hasn't found you by now I'm not even the least bit worried" he laughs.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been out almost two weeks." With that said the door swung open revealing Vince.

"Morning sunshine, man we must of drugged more than I thought. Because you were out for almost-"

"Two weeks I know!" I finished Vince sentence, in not afraid of this guy. I've seen what he can do with a gun. Not impressed.

"Aw don't worry baby girl, all will be over soon." He caresses my cheek with his rough and cold hand.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Zoe POV

"How are you doing?" Kristy my counselor asked once again. Of course me being the stubborn one, I ignore. I continue on throwing the trash out for detention.

"Listen Zoe I won't leave you alone until you talk about it. So this will continue, every lunch you will see me and we will talk."

"Look Kristy, I'm fine. I have no idea what there's to say. When there's nothing to say really. So to answer you damn question, I'm fine!" I hiss slamming the garbage cover on the big green garbage container.

"Please just leave me alone for just a minute." I whine going back inside the school to her office.

"Tell me why do you have detention?"

"I talked back to the teacher nothing new"
I shrugged, before I knew it we were standing in front of her office.

"And..."

"I got into a fight with one of the seniors in the halls. But in my defense she insulted me first" I follow behind her, walking into her office.

"Exactly, she insulted you and you reacted with violence. That's not who you are. When someone insults you, you usually respond with a smart ass comeback. Shutting them up instantly." She steps in front of the one place I can exit.

"What happened to her?" She adds causing me to roll my eyes.

"I've changed that's all"  I shrugged pushing her out of the way. I'm tired of her bullshit, she doesn't understand what I've been through.

"Where are you going?"

"Class!"

"We are not done here!"

"I am!" I yell back, storming off to class.
_______________

Mrs. Sterling is talking something about science. I have no idea, I tuned out once he said 'We're learning'. Then it was all day dreaming from there. My dad has not been home since he found me. Which was two weeks ago.

I haven't seen Jayce on the news at all. I didn't hear from any of the group since. Not even Jasmine, she hasn't been coming to school. I have to make up excuses for her to the teachers.

Honestly my life has been pretty dull ever since I got back.

"We're looking for Zoe Ford?" I heard my name which pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked around the class to see the girls batting their eyelashes, and staring at the front of the class.

I turn my attention to the last person I think would be here.

"Nick?" I say out loud and suddenly all eyes were on me. I got glares from girls and guys completely clueless.

"Hi Z we need to talk outside... if that's alright?" He flashes a smile towards Mrs. Sterling making her blush. She nods without words. I get up and follow Nick outside the class.

"Not to sound rude or anything but...Why the hell are you here?" I say crossing my arms leaning against the classroom door.

"Hey Zo" I turn my head to see Logan. I ran over and gave him a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me from the ground.

"Logan, how are you feeling?"

"Good my stitches are still healing but I'm better. I just gotta take it easy for right now." I take in his appearance, he wore a black t and dark jeans with red high tops and a red SnapBack. "We need your help."

"My help? Why do you need my help?"

"They took her Zoe..." Nick disappointedly  said with a sad tone. They both look like they haven't slept in a while.

"Who took her? Who's her?"

"Jade, the V.K.'s took her and Vince. Jayce has been looking non stop for them. We haven't gotten any clues or anything. We're worried about Jayce, hasn't slept, he's been crankier than usual." Logan explains while Nick nods in agreement.

"What can I do?" I asked not sure what the want from me.

"We need your help finding them. Jayce doesn't think so but you'll be a great addition to the gang" Logan said causing my mouth to drop.

"You can talk to him, your the only one he listens to. Believe it or not he does and you need help us find Jade and Vince." Nick explains,  I look over at Logan and he seem on board but something is bothering him.

"I don't know..." I trail off.

"You help us and we'll give you your  freedom" Nick can sense my hesitation.

"Jayce is alright with that?"

"Actu-"

"Oh yeah totally 100%... so what do you say?" Nick cuts off Logan.

"Alright I'm in."