Chapter 28

Zoe POV

"Explain to me what happened that night."  I figured if we go back and remember what had happened in Nicks POV we can remember something they missed.

"I saw Jade on the dance floor and this guy came up to her, who was a member of the V.K's. He wouldn't leave her alone so I went over and took matters into my own hands. Vince said he'd take care of Jade. Later I called to tell him about Logan and he said that they are home already." Nick tries to explain as I process this information.

"Ok" that got us nowhere,"Jayce what did you see?" I ask looking up at him. He wasn't paying attention at all and I mean at all he was in the cabinet grabbing something to eat.

"Jayce, JAYCE!" I call but he doesn't answer.

"Hey, girlfriend killer!" Jas calls and Jayce snaps his head and scouls at her, and all of our jaws drop.

"What? To soon?.... sorry" she says just shrugging it off.

"...Anyway as I was saying what did you see Jayce?" I say changing the subject.

"Well I don't think you want to know what happened with me that night" He said putting his head down.

"Jayce grow a pair and just tell me!" I say impatiently.

"Fine! I was fucking a girl, but I actually got something out of her" he said reassuringly.

"...like her cum" Nick says, and Jas wack him upside his head.

"Ouch!" Nick says rubbing the back of his head.

"No that was actually a good one" Jayce says fist bumping Nick and making Jas wack Jayce.

"You need to stop" he says to Jas.

"...and so do you" Jas retorts.

"Anyways getting back to the story" I say irritated.
"Well,when I first saw her she looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. So She took me back to her place and Then when we were fucking she kept saying someone else's name and even that name sounded familiar..." he tells his story as Jas makes her way to me and we squeeze each other's hand cause we know how... well yea you get the picture.

"....I just couldn't put my finger on it, then when she finally was done..." Jayce stops and gives the guys the look.

"GROSS" Jas and I say in unison.

"What? You asked for it" Jayce says nonchalantly.

"Rated PG-13 PLEASE!" Jas yells.

"That was the rated PG-13 version" he says. We both make the same discussed face.

"...anyway I was putting my clothes back on when I remembered why she was so familiar... and was apart of the Vice Kings and the guy she was calling that was one of the other members, when I figured it I ran back to the club and I was too late, Jade was already taken" He says sadly.

"Well that was no help" I say bring out the map of the United States.

"Ok so let's start here... where is your territory and their territory?" I ask

"Well all of California is ours and all of Nevada is theirs" Jayce says pointing to the states.

"Ok...well they would be in their territory" I say pointing to Nevada... any ideas on where they would be?"

"Well, they have been known to 'hide' around here" he says air quoting 'hide' and drawing a circle towards the bottom of the state.

"Ok that lowers it down...any other ideas?" I ask as Jayce takes a better look.

"That son of bitch!" He said.

"What??" I ask confused.

"He took her to fuckn Vegas!" He said.

"How do you know?" I ask.
"That's where we grew up" he says.

"Ok then..." I say pulling up a map of Las Vegas.

"Well they would want to hide her where there are lots of people so they can blend in with... but they wouldn't hide her IN the hotel, cause they risk the chance of someone seeing her or suspecting something so underground" I say pulling up a map of the pipes to the city.

"Well these pipes meet maybe... here?" Alex points.

"No here" Logan points. That's when everyone just starts bickering and arguing.

"HOLD UP!" Jas yells over them.
"Look there is pipes running UNDER every hotel except this one.." she says pointing at it.

".. instead of running under it, it runs on the SIDE of it" she points out.

"Right! So this one it is!" I say.

Finally we've found out where she is... now if we can only get her back!

------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note

Sadly this book is almost coming to an end. Just a few more chapters but no worries a sequel will be made if you guys are up for it. Let me know in the comments, it really helps don't be shy to write.

~XOXO
True_Hawaiian