Chapter 5

Jasmine POV

Jasmine POV

I can't believe I did that... to my best friend! When she wakes up she's gonna hate me! Like wanna kill me hate me! I'd wanna kill me too if I was her.

"Cheer up Jas what's got you so down!" Vince lightly punches my arm as I sat on the couch in thought.

Vince he's the asshole in the group. Never knows when to quit. It's horrifying that I know this but I heard he's awesome in the bedroom. So basically he's the major Fuck boy in the group. Well 1st runner up, Jayce is obviously the OG.

"Just leave me alone" I hiss as I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I just want Zoe to hurry up and wake up so I can explain to her.

"Hey you okay?" Alex asks as he stood on the other side of the kitchen counter.

Alex; He's probably the nicest one in the group. But mess with him, boy you wish you didn't. He's very loyal to the gang, and he usually drives the get away car. And sorta hot... not that it's relevant but still.

"I'm fine...It's just why did we have to kidnap that Zoe girl? What's the point? What's the motive?"

"She's the Chief of police's daughter. He hates the chief and the chief hates him. He could get away with any crime with her in his possession." I hate that he's right.

"Did she wake up yet?"  

"Nah not yet... why do you care about her so much? Do you know her or something?"

"...no, no I don't know her" I lied as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Aye Jayce wants to see you..." Nick informs and stops me from walking upstairs. "You good girl?"

Nick he's the more mysterious one in the group. He doesn't say much about his past. It's a touchy subject for him. I just roll with it and don't push anything. He's another guy you don't wanna mess with. And not bad looking ether.

One of the perks of being the only girl in the gang.

"Yes I'm fine!" I shout as I storm up the stairs. I open Jayce's door without knocking. "What? I'm fine!"

"Jeez what's got you panties in a twist?" He says holding up his hands in defense.

Jayce Calaway; he's the gang leader out of the five of us. He's the cruelest criminal I know and a good leader. Like I said before he's the king of Fuck Boys! Mess with him your pretty much dead.

But we all know there's a soft side in him, like way down there. So down you can't see it. But I've seen it a few times but not enough.

He has bad past that he doesn't like to speak about it. If you ask him he'll stiffen up and storm off.

"Nothing what?" I lighten up my tone in my voice as I leaned against the door frame.

"Before Zoe wakes up Im gonna need you to search her for any weapons, cellphones, and stuff like that." He orders causing me to roll my eyes. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek.

I held my hand on my cheek, he hates when people rolls their eyes. So he slaps you for it! It's considered rude, like slapping women isn't?!

"GO NOW!" He yells causing me to jump a little. He brushes passed me roughly and jogs downstairs. I went downstairs to the basement to where Zoe was.

She was tied up in a metal chair. She looked peaceful, that's all gonna change once she wakes up. I lightly patted her down to see if she had anything her pockets.

"Im so sorry Zoe... I never meant for this to happen." I whisper before heading back up the stairs.

Zoe POV

"I'm so sorry Zoe... I never meant for this to happen" I heard a voice say, sounds like Jasmines voice. Then I heard the door close. I opened my eyes it was blurry at first so it took time to readjust.

I felt the cold metal chair touching my lower back. Bad idea to wear a crop top today.

I noticed my arms were tied to the arm rests with rope. And my legs were tied against the legs of the chair. I tried shifting the chair but it was bolted to the ground.

I finally get a chance to look at my surroundings. I was in a room with washing machine and 1 window with stairs leading up to a door. Basement, typical!

"FUCK!" I shout, seconds later the door opens. Revealing Jayce at the top of the stairs with Jasmine following behind him.

"Well... well... well took you long enough to wake up. So how do you like your room?" He asks with smirk as he walks around me in circles. I looked straight ahead at the brick wall.

"I know what your thinking... not what your used to but... you'll get used to it!" I roll my eyes as I continued to look at the wall. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek.

Did this fucker just slap me?!

"Don't roll your eyes is rude-

"Oh and slapping a girl isn't?!" I hiss back and he slapped me one more time. I got stop talking back especially in this predicament.

"Disrespect me,you get consequences. Attempt to escape you get consequences. You harm any of my members-

"Got it consequences!" Shit I did it again! This time he punched me in the stomach. I started to cough trying breath after getting the wind knocked out of me.

"Oh and..." he took out a stealth pocket knife and stabbed me in the right thigh. I let out a scream suddenly getting my air supply back. Tears started to form but with all my strength I tried to hold it back.

I don't wanna waste my tears on this piece of shit!

"That was for stabbing in the back!" He places his hand on the knife and twisted. I screamed in pain while Jasmine just watches. "And that was for stabbing in school." He twists it one more time.

"And that was for fun-

"Jayce I think she's had enough!" She yells over my ear piercing screams. He stood up straight and walked towards her. Leaving the knife in my thigh!

Is he gonna hurt her too?!

He whispers in her ear then He turns to face me.

"Welcome to hell!" He smirks.