Chapter 4

Jayce POV

"I can't believe the cops came yesterday!" I punch the dash board with outrage. Nobody steals from me. NOBODY!

"Chill we're gonna get more now. It's fine Jay." Jasmine places her hand on my clenched fist as she drives.

"Nobody-

"Steals from you... I know learned that the hard way. But she's doesn't seem the person that would steal." She says hesitantly.

"How would you know?! It's. It's not like you know her do you?!"

"N-no I just- she doesn't seem the type that's all." She stutters.

"Alright you know what to do?" I ask the guys in the back of the Van, Vince, Nick and Alex. They nod their heads before putting on the ski masks. I'm the only one that never puts on a mask. I like to be seen and feared, it's satisfying!

Jasmine finally pulls up in front of the bank. The guys hop out holding duffle bags and AK 47s. They walked in the bank in and I heard several gunshots with ear piercing screams.

I walk in with a wide smirk as the customers laid flat on the ground on the their stomachs, some sat down hugging their legs to their chest.

"Here's how it's gonna go! You move I shoot! You talk I shoot! You try anything I shoot!" I explain causing the people to cry and panic.

"Got it...we breathe you shoot!" A small yet confident voice says from behind me. I turn around pointing my gun towards her, Zoe Ford.

"Ah Ford see I told you we'd meet again. Since you stole my money I had to steal some more!" Gasps were made, probably the fact that she stole from me.

"I still don't know what you are talking about" she smiles as if she was so innocent.

In the corner of my eye I saw a guy trying to move closer to a women.

"Hey what did I say about moving?!" I walk over to the guy in a blazer. I pointed my gun to his head. I let out a groan when I felt a sharp pain in my right leg.

I looked down to see a pocket knife in my thigh. I saw Zoe standing up with her arms crossed.

"Did you just stab me?!" I asked in disbelief.

"That's for trying to blow up my dad you son of a bitch!" She hisses, her dad what is she-

I heard loud sirens and saw red and blue flashing lights. Damn how'd they get here so fast! I look back at Zoe to see her holding up a phone with a smirk on her face. I snatched her phone and looked at the previous call, Dad.

I pressed the the contact and let it rung. I put it on speaker for everyone to here.

"Zo you okay what's going on? Don't worry I'm here outside!" He rambled on as I looked out the window to see which officer it was.

"Aw everything is fine daddy... just hanging with my favorite girl. Ain't that right Zoe?" I smile at her before turning back my head to face the clear window.

I gripped her arm. I yanked her to be seen through the windows.

"You listen up let my daughter go right now!" I saw furious yet panicked cop yell into a phone.