Chapter 30 Part 1

Start from the beginning

"What is your favorite sport?" She asks again.

"You know..." I start.

"Just answer the damn questions!" She says frustrated.

"What is your favorite color?"

"Blue"

"What is your favorite sport?"

"Track"

"Favorite person?"

"Is that a trick que..."

"Answer" she cuts me off.

"You" Jas has a smile plastered on her face that says "i know" look.

"Favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Chocolate" I say in a baby voice.

"Pick a number between 1 and 10."

"5"

"Ok these are gonna be Jayce and Logan questions ok?"

"K"

"Who handles a gun better?"

"Jayce"

"Who handles the computer better?"

"Logan"

"Who do you feel comfortable with?"

"Logan"

"Who do you feel safe with?"

"Jayce"... wait what?

"Who do you like?"

"Jayce" there was a moment of silence.

"...what the hell did you do to me?.... it was just like I had no control over what I was saying!" I say in disbelief .

Alex POV

"Where is the girls? Tell them we're done for the night." Jayce says and I nod. I head over to the women's bathroom and knock on the door.

"Jas, Zoe we are done for the night. We should head back to our suit" I told the locked door. Moments later it finally opens,"Finally, Jayce is by the entrance. Jas and I is gonna grab something before we head up. We'll see you out there."

Once Zoe left I interlocked my fingers with hers. We pushed and squeezed through the people so that we could go in the kitchen. We wanted to grab a few "beverages" before we left.

We went into the wine cellar and checked the years for each.

"No that's too old which means that's the most expensive." Jasmine explains as she continues to look at the wine.

"Fine what about this one?" I ask and she scrunched her face with disgust.

"No! That one sucks! Lets go for more in the mid-" she was cut off when she pulled the wine bottles from the wall and one of the walls moved.

"Come on" she quietly shouted at me.

"You know that they are not gonna get you right?... they can't hear you" I say.

"You never know" she quietly shouted again. My gosh the character of this women is one of a kind... one of the reason I fell for her.

We walk threw the tunnels as I lead we take a right and two lefts and two more rights. What? You have to remember where you went or else you can get lo....

Screams cut off my train of thought as Jas takes off towards the sound.

That's another thing I love about her is that if she sees someone in need of help she will help even if it kills her. There was so much times that she felt overwhelmed and she would just cry and cry and I would be there to pull her through.

She was slightly ahead of me when She turned the corner she stops all of a sudden. She motions me to go back and  I take a step back.

"Hey gorgeous" a familiar male voice says and I stop mid step. Is that Vince? Jas steps forward to makes sure he can't see me just in case he walks all the way up to her.

"Vince, why are you here?" Well,that answers my question... thank you Jas.

"What do you think? I am so fuckin irritated with taking orders from Jayce" no wonder he was such a douche lately.

"So you work for the V.K's?" Damn the speed of this women's mind is incredible.

"Oh honey I don't work for them. They work for me baby!"