EPILOGUE III

"Harry!" I called out into our house

"Harry!" I called out into our house. Where was my husband?

After we were married Harry and moved into a little house closer to the pack and I left our parents home to Godric and his wife Thea. Malachi and his own mate Freya moved into a cottage close to our family home.

"In here!" He called and I began to follow his voice. "Harry where?" I walked through the house and then I found him at his desk, going over some papers. "Harrison we have everyone coming over soon" I said to him sitting on his lap which made him pay his full attention.

"God lord is that the time?" He and I nodded. My brothers, Evie, Jem and Tia, Michael and all the kids are coming.

Ahh yes we had our own pack now basically. Tia and Michael had Elliot and I think one was enough for them. Evie and Jem were blessed (or cursed in their opinion) with twins, a boy and a girl: Jake and Quinn. Ric and Thea had two sons: Flynn and Henry who were as rambunctious as two pups to get as they liked to tumble and wrestle.

Mal and his mate hadn't any children yet, much to their relief.

But Harry and I only had one born two years: a daughter who we decided to call Clarence Hayley Grace. "Is Clarence sleeping?" I asked him and he nodded and pointed under his desk where to my amusement Clarence was sleeping.

She did that a lot.

Clarence and Harry had a tight bond and whenever Harry did work at his desk she'd sit beside him colouring, drawing and playing. But when she's get tired she'd crawl under his desk and fall sound asleep (the carpet was very soft) and Harry had made a point of putting a pillow underneath.

"Alright can you wake her then come down stairs I'm sure everyone would like to see my husband" I kissed him on the cheek and as I stood up he pulled my back and kissed me on the lips. "Careful there Harry, we might end up making another baby if we keep going" I smirked and Harry shrugged.

"Harry? Do you?" And he nodded "I would like to have another I mean Clarence is a bit older now and we could do it I mean I wouldn't mind..." he ducked his head like he said something wrong.

"Well how about this Saturday I get Mal to babysit Clarence and you and I can practice as much as you want" I kissed him again and made a point to linger there. "Sounds perfect" and I laughed and I pulled away for real this time.

I had thought about the events that had lead up to now and how I was lucky to have so many people apart of my life. Both here and far apart ( Tia who lived further away and so did Sienna, her husband and their daughter Max)

Happiness was something that I had come to make room for and even after nearly seven years since a time of a great loss, I still remember the little things that make me happy and to embrace the days.

Maybe that's why I try and rule so fiercely and protectively because I want to keep this pack safe because it was an extension of my family.

But in these years I have come to know that I am happy and I am doing a good job as a Queen, a wife, a mother, a friend and a leader.

All was well and as it should be.

---

GUYS ITS DONE!

OH MY GOD This has been one crazy ride, am I right? I would just like to that everyone that voted and read and supported this book. I have my other book
Tale of Two Cities being written and I also have anew book in the words.

I'll never stop creating and I'll always have a special place for my currently most successful book. You guys are awesome

L xx