Chapter III

I was never gifted at languages so all I was doing was swearing in English in my head which was getting really distracting. What was also distracting was this guy, god I think I was drooling. He had pale skin with freckles dotting his nose, light blue eyes, that they almost looked like glass  - focus Abigail - and glossy black hair that fell in waves. "Uh?" He looked uncomfortable and excused himself politely.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Evie whisper yelled when he walked away. "I feel... funny" I whispered back. Something was definitely wrong, my head hurt and my heart hurt more. I could feel every ounce of my being wanting to go near Harry. I watched Lou being over our coffees and I stopped him "hey...what do you know about him" I gestured over to Harry "Harrison Grace, him and his family moved from Tennessee a few months ago and he now lives up on Willow Street now. He's a good kid and makes a mean cup of tea" Lou patted me on the shoulder and walked into the books section of the store.

"Willow street... that's my street" I whispered to myself, wait there is a bus stop near my house going into town. He must have walked near my house to get there which would explain my dizzy spell.

I would have felt his presence.

"Evie I need to go now!" I pulled on her hand as we grabbed our coffees and rushed out the door. "Abby, what the hell!?"
"Look I need to go, I'll see you at school okay? Okay" I didn't even give her a chance to respond as I started to run all the way home.

---//---

School - yep even the werewolves go the school. Unless we turn into big oversized dogs in the quad we are pretty much average in school and we know how to slip under the radar.

I began to pull on my white tall boots but I was distracted. I had a mate, I had found my one true soulmate. But he was human ...

Human? Although I had a beating heart and looked like Harry, I was not human. I walked in front of the mirror and looked hard, I tried to imagine the rawest form of humanity but I couldn't. "Abby! It's time to go!" I heard Godric yell - I hadn't told them yet about any of it.

Fredrick Salvatore High School - scarier than perhaps a Werewolves jaws. It was my senior year and I wasn't ready for it, not like I was before. "Abby!" I turned sharply to see Evie and our other friend Sienna Silas walking over. Sienna hadn't found her mate either since her birthday wasn't for another few weeks but was more Evie's friend than mine - I was distant because of my title (or soon to be) I had friends but none to the same caliber of Miss Eve Sarah Pierce. "It's okay A.P maybe you'll find your mate this year" Sienna mused but what I couldn't admit was that I already had.

"Riiight okay" I rolled my eyes and we all trudged into attendance. "Well well if it isn't Abigail Gilbert?" I looked up and groaned. Like in every cliche world I always had a polar opposite and mine happened to be the obnoxious second in line for her own packs crown : Tia Summers. Tia was second in line for her pack - the Ruby's - crown after her sister Louise. Although four tribe prides itself in purity which included chastity, Tia did not exactly follow this ideal and she flaunted it. Tia was stunning and she knew it and boys fell for left, right and centre. She like Evie had darker coloured skin and the big brown eyes but to match a certain stigma she dyed her usual brown ringlets dark blonde.

"What's up Tia?" I preferred to be civil with her and liked to keep my cool "well I just wanted to tell you that this summer I got a boyfriend and he's darling but where's your mate? Didn't you just turn seventeen?" Tia loved to poke and just because I had turned seventeen this August didn't mean she could make fun. "Yes" I growled and looked at her straight in the eyes. "Don't get touchy, I'm sure you'll find someone eventually" I almost lunged at her but Evie pulled me back "you know you can't hurt her she's royalty like you and if you hurt her you'll lose your title" she whispered angrily. I swallowed nervously because that was true but it didn't stop them from psyching you out.

After attendance was taken my first class was English (World Lit.) I take a lot of English units because I wanted to be a publisher - yes werewolves can have regular jobs too. I walked into class which I unfortunately shared with Tia and then I saw him, the boy from the coffee shop and I felt the slight tug in my heart.

"Everyone this is Harrison Grace" our teacher Mr G. introduced "oh please just Harry" he asked and he went over to one of the spare desks - next to Tia. She turned to me what do you think of my new boyfriend Abigail?" She whispered and then turned to him. "Hi babe" she giggled and she kissed him lightly on the lips which he reciprocated.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head and I clutched it in desperation. "Miss Gilbert are you alright?" Sir began to walk over to me and everyone was staring at me "yes I'm fine sir just a dizzy spell " I was still clutching it and panting heavily. "Miss Gilbert please go outside and grab a drink of water before you pass out" he exasperated.

"Yes sir" I stood up and began to walk outside and the whole time I felt Harry and Tia's eyes on me the whole time.

What was happening to me?

----

Third chapter done and it sees the mate bound on Abigail's behalf growing.

Now I kind of made a mistake because I am Australian we have a different school year so I stuffed up abut with their ages but I have changed it so Abigail, Tia , Harry and Sienna are Seniors NOT JUNIORS like I originally wrote.

I will go back and edit it so it makes sense