EPILOGUE II

If you had told me nearly three years ago I'd be here, I would have laughed at  you: my parents gone, a long lost brother who tried to murder me who I ended up murdering myself and marrying a human who was my mate

Like I said I would have laughed.

It was the day before my wedding and I watched as the pack house was getting prepared for the reception as I would get married out in the garden.

"Theres the bride!" I turned sharply and my features relaxed as I saw Evie and Jem walking towards me. "YOUR BACK!" I ran towards them both and hugged them tightly. Evie and Jem got married about three months ago and had gone to Australia for the last month and a bit.

"Yeah we got in two days ago but we were so tired we practically slept all of yesterday" Evie laughed and I rolled my eyes, jet lag would do that to you. "Alright Jem you've had my best friend for the last month now ts my turn" I dragged Evie away and waved to Jem.

It was hard not having my second in command for the last month but Godric and Jason had stepped up to help in anyway they could. "How was it?" I asked her dragging her over to one of the lounges.

"It was amazing! I mean it's so different over there, nothing like I expected." Evie spent a good half an hour showing me pictures and I teased her about if I was going to have any new little pups running around my pack and Evie whacked me but she still blushed at my words.

"Oh hey guess what my little brother found his mate" I smiled and Evie widened her eyes "oh gosh who!? Do we know her" I nodded "yeah Thea Sampson? She was the quiet little thing who I sparred with one, she's got good skills" and Evie's eyes lit up in recognition.

"I remember her! Oh that's so sweet Ric is going to be so happy" and we both smiled, having a mate was a beautiful thing and I liked seeing my brothers happy. It took him a while in fact he had waited a year before he finally realised that it was the bond and not teenage hormones (boys).

"I know we are just waiting on Mal now but hey he's only sixteen"

This year had been a year of changes. Tia and her own mate had moved back to her pack having marrying at the end of last year ( a nice guy named named Michael Abbey) but they we're coming back for the wedding.  "Are they bringing their daughter?" Evie asked and I shook my head. "No no she's going to stay with Louise". Tia and Michaels daughter Elliot was the cutest little thing and was born about two months ago.

It was weird to think of Tia as my friend now but it was so and that didn't bother me. That and she practically had my nickname as her last name; give or take an E.

"The other day I found this" I picked up my bag and pulled out a black framed photo graph. "What's this?" Evie asked taking the picture out of my hand. "It's my parents wedding photo" they looked so happy. My father in his dark suit and my mother in her floral embroider gown, both surrounded by a tapestry of face making their figures stand out more.

It made me happy and sad.

"I hope to have a happy marriage and this photo reminds me of that." I told her and Evie nodded understandingly.

"Come on now A.P we need to finalise somebody wedding plans...you do get married in twenty four hours" Evie smiled and dragged me to stand up.

Twenty four hours until I got to be a Grace.

----

I sat in front of my vanity mirror and a woman beaming from ear to ear looked back at me. I tightened the belt around my bathrobe and walked over to where my dress was, hanging in its black garment bag.

As I unzipped my dress bag I heard a quite knock at the door. "Come in" I turned around to see Evie already wearing her blush pink brides maid dress, Tia right behind her wearing the same colour but a different style.

"Oh sorry your not in your dress yet" Tia apologised and I shook my head "I was about to get in it now, it won't take me long" I watched them both nod as I slipped into the bathroom and pulled on my dress. A delicate short sleeved Peter Pan collared dress which came past my knees and buttoned with pearl buttons up the front

 A delicate short sleeved Peter Pan collared dress which came past my knees and buttoned with pearl buttons up the front

"Ta da" I walked out and Tia and Evie gasped and clapped excitedly. "Harry's not going to know what hit him"

As they did my hair and makeup and Mal took pictures, we all eventually climbed into Jem's car and set off for the pack house.

"You ready?" Ric asked me, hooking his arm through mine. He was going to walk me down the aisle. "Nervous but I'm okay" I assured him and then the wedding music started.

I watched as Tia and Evie walked down the aisle then after what felt like a lifetime it was my turn. I could see Harry's jaw almost fall to the floor and I felt my cheeks turn pink.

Harry looked good in a suit.

As I walked up to him, Ric took his place beside Jem and then the celebration was ready to begin.

And I was ready to begin the rest of my life.