Chapter XLIV

"HARRY WAIT!" I called as I tried to sprint after him but I was also wearing a maxi dress so I was having a few issues and shifting in the middle of the street in broad bloody daylight was not an option.

"Harry!" I kept running after him and it had occurred to me that he must have been sprinting also. Eventually I saw him walk into his house and slam the door loudly but I bent down for the spare key and opened it soon after.

"You forgot to bring this with you" I held up the spare key : a silver thing with the word Grace engraved in it. Harry growled as I threw it towards him and he caught it with one hand. "What is the matter with you!?" I asked him stepping towards him and he turned his head, averting his gaze. "Harrison Ben Grace you tell me right now what the hell that display was before" I folded my arms and then unfolded them realising how goddamn sweaty I was.

Even Harry had jagged breaths and even through his shirt I could see he was sweating.

"Why don't you tell me? That "display" about you and that guy! What is this tit for tat because Tia tried to take me away so you have to take someone in return?" I widened my eyes at his words and although I was angry I understood something.

He was jealous.

I don't think he appreciated the fact that I suddenly began laughing. "What's so funny Abigail?" He tried to sound angry but he had curiosity lacing his voice "your jealous"

"I am not" but he averted his gaze suddenly

"Oh yes you are and excuse me last time I checked you were my mate and not Hugo and I love you how many times do you have to hear me say I'll never leave you and that your my soulmate for you to understand me Harrison?" I asked him walking towards him and wrapping my hands around his waist.

Looking at me with his clear blue eyes, Harry bend down and kissed me lightly. He wrapped his hands tightly around my waist and he deepened his kiss. "Harry..."

"Shush" he shushed me by kissing me again and he began to walk me to the end of the kitchen bench my back hitting the cold edge. Harry lifted me slightly and I wrapped my legs around his torso and I twisted my hand through his hair. I felt that the kiss was getting heavy and Harry began to kiss down my neck making me moan a little.

"Should we move to..."
"Yes"
"But what about..."
"They're in Arizona for a conference" We began to to move, my legs still wrapped around him to the bedroom and without breaking our kiss he lay me down on his bed. I quickly began to pull up his shirt and Harry began to take off my dress.

For a few spilt seconds I had no worry, no fear and nothing in between Harry and I except a few pieces of meaningless clothing.

But reality kicked in.

"Wait wait" I stopped Harry and he looked at me with wide eyes and he slowed down his breathing. "I don't want to stop but doing this means completing the bond and that stakes my claim on you forever and I know you wanted to wait and also you've been with all those girls and I-" I was shut up by Harry smashing his lips onto mine.

"Yes Abigail I want you fully and completely"

And that's when we lost it completely. Harry pushed me further down into the bed and he kissed me fiercely moving his way from my lips to my neck, his hands roaming wherever he pleased. He began to push the dress down further and then it was off completely leaving me only in my underwear.

"Jeans...off" I breathed out as Harry began to kiss down the valley of my breasts. Looking up he smirked at me and sat up and I began to unbuckle his jeans and I pushed them down as fast as I could and him finally kicking them off and throwing them somewhere in the room. I sucked in air as I saw Harry more exposed than I had yet and he laughed lightly.

"Trust me this is all yours" and I blushed as he lent back down to kiss me again and before I could wrap my hands around his body to keep him there he looked at me, his chest still pressed against my own and his was staring at me right in the eyes. I kissed him again for reassurance and he took that as a sign of consent and he reached behind me and unhooked my bra, leaving my chest exposed.

"God your gorgeous" and he kissed me again and he suddenly seemed a bit unsure of himself "I love you Harrison" I said, not whispered or lustfully but with an assurance that I needed for my sake as much as Harry's.

Suddenly before I could blink twice boxers and underwear were off and Harry was situated above me then he slapped his forehead "shit protection!" He rolled over to his draw when I stopped him "I'm a werewolf...females go through heat when they can conceive and that doesn't happen until we mate then we use protection" Harry had a glint of memory in his eyes because I had told him this before.

Harry nodded and took his original position and I searched his eyes a final time to see if there was any doubt. "You ready?" He asked me softly and I nodded and as soon as I did I suddenly felt a dull pain which eventually began to fade.

I had many perfect moments in my life but this transcended that in every way.

---

I CAN'T WRITE SMUT SO THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO! and seriously this chapters took me forever to get perfect and I am happy with it.

Vote. Comment

Thank you all for support xx

L x