Chapter XXI

The school auditorium backed onto the rear end of the school parking lot, which is exactly where I ended up after running away Cinderella style. I sat down on the pavement and my body began to shake as I began to cry.

I felt weak, I felt disgusted because I had cried more over this last month than I had in seventeen years of living. "Abby?" I prayed that Evie had garnered a deeper voice and it wasn't who I thought it was... "Harry?" He sat down beside me and in that moment I was grateful that my makeup was waterproof.

"Harry what do you want?" he kept looking in the distance so I took that as a cue to keep speaking "you've come to tell me it's complicated again? And even though you like me you can't leave   Tia?" He still was silent but he was now frowning like he was deliberating but I still continued. "Your not going to tell me that you have this desire to know me and you don't know why?" but still he didn't speak or defend himself and that was beginning to piss me off.

"Damn it Harrison say something!" He looked me straight in the eyes and they were the original glass looking eyes that I had fallen in love with now, no hues of blue or flecks of any other colour. "I'm more of a show not tell guy"
"What the hell is that supposed to-" I never got to finish that sentence because he kissed me.

It was everything I had imagined it would be, I had been kissed before but this was something else entirely. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close which made us tangle awkwardly because we were sitting. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled him closer. His tongue ran over my bottom lip and I gladly gave him entrance. It was honestly one of the best kisses of my life.

After what felt like a lifetime he pulled away and smiled at me, leaning his forehead on mine. "I think I've made my choice" he smiled and kissed me again quickly. I wanted to say something but all I could do was smile. "That's it I will end it with Tia and then I can do this-" he kissed me again this time for just a beat longer "as much as I want" and I blushed.

He helped me up and we both walked back into the auditorium a smile plastered on my face which I honestly never wanted to wipe off. We ended up not seeing each other for the rest of the night but only the occasional smile because we couldn't let anyone guess. Then at 11 we all trudged out of the auditorium and we all knew where we were going afterwards: Jeremy Martins after party.

"Hey so I'll pick up up at 12?" Evie asked as Ric pulled up "yeah yeah 12" I caught Harry's eye just as he was leaving and he gave me a wave "Eugh and don't worry we can avoid she-bitch as much as you like" Evie assured me and I couldn't help but feel giddy as the fact Harry would be there. I adjusted my homecoming tiara which I had almost forgotten about as Ric dropped off Evie. "So how'd it go?" And I squealed "he told me he's going to break up with her and he's going to pick me" and I heard Ric gasp "that's awesome!" And I knew Ric would be especially happy because then I'd be safe.

Walking back inside I was firstly congratulated by my family for being a queen in more ways than one. Then I was promptly given a lecture about the after party and that I had to be home at 3:30am at the latest. I nodded but honestly my mind was elsewhere because all I was thinking about was Harrison Grace. I pulled on the dress I had set aside for the after party (a multi coulter shift dress). I had made my way to the kitchen when I suddenly felt the most unspeakable pain.

Right in my heart

----

Yay they kissed! And because my last chapter was so long, this chapter is back to its original length of roughly 700 words.

I would just like to say over 400 reads! That's amazing and I feel so blessed

L xx